imagine: saving Kili and Fili

You are a close friend of kili and Fili but you like kili more than a friend but for Fili he is like a brother to you.

The battle of the five armies have started and I am worried for thorin he is changing and all for a stupid gem I mean it is special but there are people dying out there including dwarves and thorin is keeping us in here and he tells us to stand down! I sigh as tears spring to my eyes and I hear footsteps so I look up and see kili and quickly wipe the tears away. Y/n do not hide your tears from me he says as my tears spill out and run down my cheeks so I run into him and cry into his chest since he is taller than me. He rubs circles on my back soothingly. He sits me on a step and he sits next to me putting a hand on my knee. He looks at me you are worried he says and I nod kili I hate this I don't want to be in here when I know so many people are losing their lives and I could be out there fighting but no instead I am forced to stay in here with a king who is too blinded to see that people are suffering I say and he nods slowly I know... but we will figure this out everything will be fine he says trying to calm me. I sigh and put my head on his shoulder as he pulls me closer into a hug.

Later

Thorin finally came to his senses and let us go out to fight and he brings me Fili, kili and Dwalin up to ravenhill where Azog is. When we get to the top there is no sign of the beast. Maybe he fled? Dwalin says. No, thorin says Fili take your brother, search the caves. They nod and run off to the caves. He sighs Y/n... please go back down he says and I shake my head no I am not leaving. He steps towards me Y/n please your father asked me to protect you i was a fool to be blinded by the gold I realise you and my family are more important than riches so please. I shake my head I accept your apology thorin but I will not go back down at least not without my brothers I say and he was about to say something when Bilbo comes rushing towards us. Thorin! You need to get off the mountain its Azog he has another army. This is what he wanted, to lure us in its a trap. Suddenly orcs come out of no where and charge towards us and we fight them off and suddenly we hear a deep voice speaking in black speech so we look up and see the white orc clutching Fili in his grasp and is holding him over the edge so while he is distracted by calling out commands and arguing thorin i run to the stone stairway and almost scramble my way up to them. I stab a few orcs when I get to the top and walk towards Fili and azog. I stab the white orc with my sword in the thigh and he screeches in pain before releasing Fili so I grab him and quickly drag him down the steps and away from the beast. Y/n he starts but I don't let him finish as I run off to find kili but hear the blonde prince shouting my name behind me.

I come to the edge of the mountain and see kili fighting with Bolg so I jump down and fight off some orcs. Y/n what are you doing here? Kili says. Saving you I say and help to fight bolg and suddenly I feel a sharp pain in my side and I grit my teeth to hold in the pain and continue fighting and soon we push bolg off the edge and he is dead. Y/n... no kili im fine I interrupt him and I run off to get to thorin. I finally get there and see him on the ground with azog towering over him. I think quickly and slide on my knees on the ice over to them and go right through the white orcs legs and stab him in the chest with my sword. Y/n! I hear thorin say as I stand up. I turn around and see I was too late thorin has already been stabbed so I rush over to him as he falls to the ground. No thorin your going to be ok please im sorry I should have listened to you I should have went back im so sorry I say and he takes a breath. No y/n I am sorry I was a fool to not see that you needed me before and you were right to stay your a good fighter. I look up and see Bilbo and he runs over to us and falls to his knees. Thorin he says. Bilbo I am sorry I was wrong to doubt you before and i was even more wrong to not recognize you as a friend. I tear up knowing that it was my fault he is dying and suddenly all life had left thorin and I hear Fili and kili running over. Y/n! What were you thinking?! They both shout and then see thorin and drop to their knees and soon all the company comes and pays their respects. I don't dare to look up at kili and Fili I don't need to see their faces right now. I know its my fault.

A few weeks later

After thorins funeral I stayed in my room for about two weeks blaming myself for thorins death. Fili and kili are trying everything to get me out but its not going to happen. I hear a knock at my door. Y/n please come out we're all worried about you. Go away kili I say and he sighs no im not going to leave unless I have you with me. Well your going to be standing out there for a long time I say. Come on y/n please we all miss you... I miss you. No kili please just leave me alone I say. He goes quiet and then he talks again. Hey y/n can I borrow some money? He asks and I raise my eyebrow what? I say and walk over to the door and open it. Why do you want to borrow money? I say and he smirks it got you to open the door didn't it? I sigh Damn you durin and he smiles alright frowny I want you to tell me what's going on. I sigh and let him in well I figured you wouldn't want to see me I say and he gives me an are you serious look. Y/n, me and Fili have been trying to get you out of your room for weeks now what makes you think that? He asks. Thorins death was my fault I say and he looks up at me. Is that really what you think? He asks and I nod and he sighs why? Thorins death was not your fault he says. Yes it was! I was too late azog had already stabbed him before I got there i should have got to him faster I say tears now falling down my face. I saw you and Fili at thorins funeral you were heartbroken probably still are and I am the cause of that. No y/n stop beating yourself up this was not your fault yes me and Fili were upset but you don't expect us to be happy at a funeral do you? He says making me chuckle. I shrug i guess not. He smiles and you did save me and Fili so you got a two out of three he says and I smile and he smiles back at me. See? There's that smile I've been waiting for now I have a question. I nod ok go ahead and he sighs y/n why did you save me and Fili. Well your my brothers I couldn't let you die i say and he gives me a look. Ok well... Fili is like an older brother to me I care about him and I saved you because I... I pause before I say anything else and my breath hitches in my throat as I realize what I was about to say. He raises an eyebrow and steps towards me y/n why did you save me? He asks and I gulp and I mumble under my breath becauseiloveyou I say quickly and he sighs what? And I take a breath alright you win I love you okay? I can't help it and believe me I have tried to forget it but your always there! I say and he smirks and takes my hands well... that wasn't what I was expecting but if it makes you feel any better... I love you too. You do? I ask and he sighs you know I do. He leans in and kisses me softly on the lips and when we pull away I feel myself blush and I curse at myself. He smirks why you blushin' y/n? He asks and I sigh oh shut up. He chuckles what? I think its cute he says and leans in to kiss me again and I kiss back this time making him smirk.