[ forty seven ] confessions

chapter forty sevenconfessions

chapter forty seven
confessions

"I got to meet with the medical examiner and try to figure out what happened with Jackson." Sheriff Stilinski told Scott, Isaac, and Harper, "I've got an APB out on Stiles. His jeep is still in the parking lot, so that means..."

Noah became to emotional to finish his sentence, quickly blinking away the burning tears in his eyes and looking away from the teenagers. Harper sent him a sympathetic look from where she was holding onto Scott's arm for comfort. It was hard to explain, but Harper felt like she knew Stiles was okay- for now at least.

She didn't know how to tell Noah this, since she was pretty sure it was an Empath feeling.

"Well, I don't know what that means. Um..." Sheriff Stilinski took a deep breath, "look, if he answers his phone, if he answers his emails, if any of you three see him..."

"We'll call you." Isaac reassured him quietly.

Scott spoke up, "look, he's probably just freaked out from all the attention or something. We'll find him."

Noah pursed his lips together before nodding, "yeah. I'll see you, okay? Harper, I'm dropping your grandma back home. Make sure you get home safe."

"Thank you, and please text me if he comes home." Harper looked at him pleadingly.

Noah nodded once more before turning and walking away from the teenagers, out of the locker rooms that were currently busy. Boys were getting changed while police officers interviewed them on what had happened to Jackson on the field, and where Stiles had gone.

According to Scott and Isaac, Gerard had commanded Jackson to kill himself out on the field. Jackson's claws had come out only to go straight into his own stomach, killing him almost instantly. Harper thought it was absolutely sick what Gerard had done, and now she was even more thirsty for revenge.

Jackson may have been one of the biggest douchebags going, but he certainly didn't deserve this.

"McCall." Coach Finstock wandered over, a more gentle approach to his naturally loud voice, "we need you on the team, okay? You know I can't put you on the field next season if you don't get your grades up."

Scott gave a short nod, "yeah, I know, Coach."

"All right." Coach turned around before hesitating and turning back to face them, "I mean, I-I know I yell a lot, but it's not like I hate you guys. Well, I kind of hate Greenberg, but, you know, that's different. It's Greenberg. I'm just saying we... I need you on the team. Get your grades back up."

"I will."

"I know." Coach nodded before leaving.

"Is everyone gone?" Harper questioned as soon as the door had closed behind the middle aged man.