Bakugo vs (L/N)

It was another day in U.A. high and the class are listening to Present Mic teach about today's lesson.

(Y/N)'s POV:

I was listening to Present Mic, but in reality, I'm not even processing every single one of them. I took a quick look at the window and saw in the reflection was a ash blonde male, looking at my direction. I wave it off and continued to listen to the teacher in front of me.

~Timeskip~

It was the lunch period and I decided to go to the cafeteria to eat, problem is, I don't have a table to seat into, but to my luck I saw an empty spot and quickly made my way there. As I was about to sit down, I saw a boy with evenly split white and red hair and heterochromatic eyes taking a seat on my table, I looked at him and he did the same. "Um... This is my seat." I said as he looked at me still. Silence filled around the table until he speak up. "So, we can share right?" he said as he looked calm about it, I shrugged it off and sighed. "Alright then." I sat down across him and proceeds eating my bento. Again, silence was filled around the table, I looked up a bit just to see him looking at me. "Is there something wrong with my face?" I asked as he shakes his head, seeing him blush a bit. "No, its just, you look so..." he stopped and he looked away. "Look like what?" I asked as he sighed a bit. "Nevermind." he said as I chuckled a bit. "(L/N), (Y/N)(L/N)." I said as I offered him a handshake which he accepted it. "Shoto, Todoroki Shoto." he said as he smiled a little and continued eating, not aware that a certain green haired boy is looking.

Midoriya's POV:

I was sitting at another table with Ochaco and Iida until I saw (Y/N) and Todoroki seating across at each other, laughing even. I was really relieve that (Y/N) was here to protect the school even if there's no villains attacking, but seeing him talking to another person and having a good time, breaks my heart. Why do I even feel like this? Am I jealous? These were the thoughts I have now. Until the bell ring signalling the end of lunch period, I stood up and went to the next class.

I was in the classroom sitting on my desk, until (Y/N) walked inside the room, seeing that nobody is with him at the moment, I stood up and walk towards him, but only to beat me with a blonde ash haired boy as he grabbed (Y/N) by his collar. "Who are you and how did you get in U.A. on the first day?" Bakugo asked as (Y/N) stayed calm a bit. "Its because-" before he could finish, All Might came rushing to the door. "-he beat me!" he yelled as the students even me was surprised that All Might is here in person. "HE WHAT?!" the class was very surprised by All Might as they begin to whisper at each other.

I saw Bakugo let go of his collar and glared at him. "I bet that was a fluke!" he exclaimed as (Y/N) raised a brow at him. "(L/N) (Y/N)! I want you to fight me!" Bakugo said as he pointed his finger in front of him. "Sounds good to me cocky face." he said as smoke was coming out of Bakugo's fists. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAID!" he yelled as he was about to punch (Y/N), All Might grabbed his hand and looked at them. "Now now, save your energy for later young Bakugo." he said as we get confused at the sudden action by All Might. "We'll be having combat training today so get ready." All Might said as he lets go of Bakugo's hand and walked out of the room. "Oh, and your costumes are there so, you can wear them." he said as he went out completely, until the class erupted into cheers and went to the training grounds.

"Wow! You look so good Midoriya!" Ochaco said as I blushed a bit, I was wearing a green full-body unitard with a red belt, elbow pads, knee pads, gloves, and red boots. I also wear a mask with long ear-like protrusions that resembles All Might's haircut, and a mask with a smile on it. I look around for a bit to see if (Y/N) was here, but he isn't wondering what costume he'll wear.

(Timeskip after Midoriya vs Bakugo)

I was standing on a monitor to watch (Y/N) fight Bakugo, I was nervous because of what 'Kacchan' will do with (Y/N). 'What if he beat him to a pulp? What if he kill him? What if he break every bone in his body?' the thought of it came rushing to my brain as I wait for him, seeing in the monitor that Bakugo was in the field already. "Where's that damn coward?" he yelled as a door was slowly opening revealing a (Y/N) walking down the field with his costume.