The New Leader Part 1 (Newt Smut)

A loud screaming wakes you up from a deep slumber, making you fall face first from the wooden bed. "Shuck it!"

With your face crumpled in so much annoyance because of your interrupted sleep, you slam open the door of the homestead and shout at the top of your lungs.

"Will you all shut the fuck up?! I'm trying to sleep here for crying out loud!" you bawled, feeling the invisible steam coursing out of your ears.

The loud cheers immediately died and was replaced by eerie silence. Every eyes went on your direction. You're breathing heavily like a lion ready to attack its prey.

Gladers know better not to mess with you especially when you're sleeping. You're worse than a Griever when you're mad and so everyone stumbled to their feet as they marched towards their respective sleeping bags.

"Sorry about that, we're just trying to have some fun," Alby walked towards you with the help of his crutch, tapping slightly your shoulder that's been shaking in rage.

"Well screw you!" you scowled, earning a soft chuckle from Alby before he went inside the Homestead.

You are the standing leader among all the Gladers, Alby appointed you after he got his left leg paralyzed. You're one of the wittiest and strategic Glader and also one of the eldest so everyone agreed with Alby despite the fact that you'd just arrived two months earlier.

All of them respects you, admire your intelligence and plans of escape. Each of them want to touch a piece of your skin because let's admit it, you're really hot and gorgeous.

But there is one person truly contradicts everything. That one British guy who never follows you and your new rules. He's the second in command and you thought he's just mad at you because you got the position he dearly expected to be his.

After everyone got inside, you turned your gaze to the log near the bonfire. A smirk flashed on your lips as soon as you saw Newt drowning himself with a jar of mash.

You walked playfully in front of him. Yes you're pissed off about your disturbed sleep so it's unfair if you're just the only one.

You stopped in front of Newt, blocking the light from the fire. He lifted a sharp gaze on you, his lips were red and wet and you noticed the corner of it was bleeding faintly.

With your eyebrows knitted together, you leans down to look clearly at his face.

"What the bloody hell you want now?" he said the exact words you're expecting to him say. You held back a laughter and continued to stare at his face.

Newt is really hot, you thought. From those glassy hazel eyes, curvy pointed nose, sexy thin lips and the hair... Oh how you love his hair, those wild blond strands which you wanted your fingers in between.

"It'll be really soothing if you throw your arse back to the homestead," he snapped, pulling you out of your sinful thoughts.

You sat on the log, crossing your legs together. You're only wearing the boxer shorts you got from Minho's which is slightly loose for you, making your undergarment almost exposed from the leg holes.

"I came up with a new entertainment and because I won't be able to get my sleep back, I think tonight's the best way to start." You glanced at Newt who's face contorts in pure irritation and curiosity.

"Well whatever it might be, I don't bloody care," he spat before emptying his jar and tossing it along with the other two.

"Geez, how much you've drank?" you asked mockingly.