Five Nights at Blecks?

Disclaimer: I don't own anything except for the story idea!!

Author's Note: This chapter might be short due to lack of ideas and possible writer's block. This will be a Halloween chapter and may contain some scary stuff but not too scary. Sorry for the really late update!! ;-; Thank you and enjoy!! Italics: Thoughts Bold: Information/Authoress

~Third Person Point of View~

It's Halloween at Castle Bleck and everyone is getting into costume for the spooky party. But for the master of dimensions and the shapeshifting mistress they're planning something big for everyone. Ever since Dimentio played a certain horror game involving scary animatronics it gave him ideas to create his own twisted version. Mimi as usual joined Dimentio in his grand scheme and began to initiate the plan. Meanwhile the rest of the organization is getting the party ready and getting into costume.

~Mr.L Point of View~

I was busy deciding which costume to wear though it's kinda difficult since it's either a werewolf, vampire, or a assassin costume. But then I remembered  that my brothers are going to dress up as a Vampire and a werewolf for the party. Assassin it is then!! I thought since not only would I look cool but handsome for (Your Name) as well. Once I finished getting into costume I left my room and went to (Your Name)'s room and knocked on the door. "(Your Name)? Are you there?" I asked. The door opened to reveal (Your Name) in a great (Favorite Costume) making my jaw dropped. "Like it?" She questioned. "I do but I like you more." I replied making (Your Name) blush. After my compliment I escorted her to the castle ballroom where the party will take place.

~Third Person Point of View~ A Hour Later

The party was a huge hit!! Many guests from different places attended the Halloween Party dressed up in various costumes. Mario and Luigi arrived with their dates Peach and Daisy respectively. Bowser came as well as his advisers and children though they behaved when candy is involved. Music was played, food being eaten, people playing Halloween themed games and more!! Mr.L though nervous introduced his girlfriend (Your Name) to his brothers to which they began getting to know each other. But when the clock struck 5:00 pm the power went out!!

~(Your Name) Point of View~

"Everyone calm down and stay together I'll turn the power back on." Count Bleck informed the guests. "In the meantime my group will find whoever planned this." He added before he and Timpani teleported away. Luckily the candles and Jack-O-Lanterns provided some light in the ballroom but it wasn't enough. So Nastasia, O'Chunks, Mr.L and I agreed to split up, though to our surprise Mario, Luigi, Bowser, Peach and Daisy also joined us. As we searched the rooms we heard what sounds like a music box playing a haunting tune, but then we heard creepy laughter I used my flashlight to see a creepy animatronic of- "Mimi?" I spoke as it started coming after us. I was about to use my psychic powers when Mr.L stepped in front of me and used his Thunderhand to stop the robot. "OWIE!!! That hurt you jerk!!" The robot cried out in pain to reveal the real Mimi. 

~Third Person Point of View~

Turns out Count Bleck found Dimentio hiding in his room the whole time. The party is finished and the crew cleaned up the place easily. Dimentio and Mimi were punished by writing a 5,000 word essay on 'Why You Shouldn't Ruin Parties'.  Mario and Luigi approved Mr.L's relationship with (Your Name) which made Mr.L very happy and relieved. As everyone head for bed we see Mr.L and (Your Name) in the living room "Um Mr.L I wanna say that you're really brave and I thank you for saving me." (Your Name) spoke with a smile. "You're welcome I'll be your hero forever." Mr.L vowed as they hugged and kissed each other.

Author's Note: Done!! Sorry if it's junk!! ;-; Please Follow, Favorite, Vote, Comment, and Review!! Thank you and see you next time!!