Girls night gone bad...(16)

"She's a good girl who's favourite things are bad"
_________

ALLY POV:

It was finally Friday, I hadn't seen Chelsea around school at all this past week, but I've also tried to ignore Chase again, although this time it seems to be a lot more successful, I haven't taken of the necklace either, I hate that I love the feeling, although I hide the necklace under my clothes so I don't get asked any questions.

I need to stop what I'm feeling, I can't feel like this so I need to forget. I can't let Tyler hurt him, I would never forgive myself, Caleb is another story all together, he's still living with me so it's been a lot harder to distance myself from him but I've decided one then the other, Chase then Caleb.

I need Caleb right now anyways, I haven't told him about the most recent letters either. I'm not going to put him at risk. But I don't know what to do.

The only time I've seen Chase lately is at lunch and we don't talk, I haven't directly spoken to him since he was at my house, but I can't let him get hurt and I definitely can't allow myself to feel like this towards him

Caleb's parents are moving here real soon meaning that Caleb is gonna move out of my house, but thankfully his parents bought a house on the next street over so I can easily see him.

The bell for first break finally sounds making me both thankful as I need food, and nervous, as its hard to ignore Chase when I sit right with him. Harry being the British gentlemen he is always walks me to my table if we have calculus just before the break and asks me about how everything is going, so like normal he walks me to my table then leaves when all the boys glare at him.

I sit in between Jake and Caleb skilfully sitting as far away from Chase as I can manage, when Oliver, the football quarterback stands on a table getting everyone's attention. Oliver is surprisingly very nice, he's the golden student of Astonville and extremely attractive as well. He had tan skin and light green eyes, and that football body that every girl seemed to just adore.

"Yo, so my parents are leaving town for a week on a last minute trip so i'm hosting a party, everyone is invited and there will be free beer, starts at 9:00 tommorow" after making his announcement, he sits back down and all the students that actually go to these things cheer loudly.

Caleb smirked at me, making me know exactly what was coming, but before he could insist that I attended, the boys stopped cheering and Jakob started talking.

"Everyone here is going, no exceptions".

"What if i don't want to go?" I stated, hoping Jake would be easier to convince than Caleb.

"Oh you're going" Caleb smirked and I knew there was no getting out of it.

***

It was Friday night, Caleb had gone to see his grandparents for dinner and wouldn't be back until later tonight and Blake was on a date, unlike most boys nowadays, Blake was a complete gentlemen and an actual nice guy to date, but he always went for the wrong girls so it never worked out, not once has he got to the stage that i've actually met the girl.

I was bored and I couldn't call Chase for obvious reasons which meant all the boys were a no go, so I texted Bella and told her to come over with Bri to which she agreed instantly.

Not even half an hour later a knock on the door sounded.

I got up from my comfortable position on the lounge to answer her but saw that it was only her and not Bri.

"Where is Bri?" I asked.

"She was already asleep so I didn't want to wake her" Bella responded.