Introduction

Embroidered flowers wove into the dark silk of his suit, encasing him comfortably like a second skin. Clinging to him as he engages in his performance with a limitless amount of energy. A Mick Jagger inspired dance routine that would have seemed ridiculous if anyone else attempted it.

Reflections of spotlights highlighted his green eyes and the curve of his cheeks perfectly. The bright hues that drowned him only enhanced excitement of the audience. Making me breathless, speechless and fanciful.

My brown eyes were looking above as I waited to catch another glimpse of his face on the arena screen, in hopes of glimpsing at his eyes that were high on adrenaline and the short brown locks that were scattered in an untidy fashion.

Guitars strummed harmoniously together from the two guitarists, that had their eyes drawn to the strings of the two golden guitars in concentration. Whilst drums smashed angelically as the piano keys played a perfect rhythm.

However, it was not the band that caught my attention. All my attention was on him.

As he clutched the metallic microphone in a way that made the attentive pupils of the audience never leave him, a way which no other performer could, he sang with an effortless ease.

I was one on those pupils that was focused on him, I supposed, nothing particularly special about me. Anyway, I would never be able to catch his attention in a crowd this size. Not that I would ever catch his attention alone.

Overwhelmed with the sweet atmosphere I pinched myself, embedding a light pink crescent into my skin. The sharp pain rushed to my nerves and provoked just enough response from my mind to bring me back to the land of the living and out the misty haze the music put me in.

Hurriedly searching my bag, I grasped a spare ink pen and quickly scribbled down my burst of inspiration. I stared intensely at the scruffy blue scrawl that spread across my bare hand.

"For I am your mysterious lover"

Multiple fantasies and delusions entered my head, that were all probably too optimistic. A fairy-tale romance, that would start once he found my eyes in the crowd. I scoffed internally, love at first sight was far too unrealistic, even for me.

I read books on romance full of fanciful ideas, dramatic love triangles and the most optimistic one of all; love at first sight. Yet I knew that the reality of relationships is far from the fiction spread in romance novels but I still clung to the fantasies of romance for my sanity as I knew that I would probably never fall in love.

Much to Daisy's disappointment after every date she has ever set me up on. But to be fair to myself every male I've been set up with so far doesn't know how to deal with my awkward ways, they expect me to be like Daisy; confident and outspoken.

Deeply embarrassed by intense thoughts about my long-time celebrity crush and my non-existent love-life,  a deep maroon blush graced my pale cheeks rapidly. Thinking about how humiliating it would be if anyone so much as glanced at my hand and read the fanciful passionate thought.

However, I knew this was unlikely because just like me their eyes were focused on the stage which was where the man we all came to see was standing in beams a bright red light. Thankfully this meant less attention would be drawn to me and more importantly the private thoughts printed out my hand in blue ink.

The last few minutes of the concert carried on for what seemed like hours. The screaming, singing and dancing all created a high that could never be replicated by any drug.

Each song faded into another effortlessly, bathing him in vibrant pinks, yellows, reds and purples. Making him almost appear unrealistic to everyone in the arena.

Delicate humming sounds left my peach lips that replicated the melody that was accompanied by a soft sway of my hips. Which was most likely the cause of the dirty look I received from the middle aged man who seemed to be here against his will.

As the last song finished and the divine voice came to an abrupt stop causing a slight disappointment at how fast time seemed to go. As I knew that this was probably the closest I will probably be to him.

With an energetic amiable conversational tone, he thanked us all for joining him and hurriedly ran off the stage to be picked up before the traffic of the arena started.

All night I replayed the events; the chorus of voices, the elegance of the instruments and my immense amount of intense emotions.

The lyrics played continuously in my head and slowly started to form a melody. To pair with the sloppy blue scrawl that decorated my hand and haunted my mind.

A/N; This is my attempt at fanfiction. Any feedback will be appreciated, and I hope you enjoy my daydreams.