Chapter 3

A/N: Well hello welcome!

I just want to include a quick warning that this chapter will contain the tiniest smut of smuts. So if you're like really young or innocent maybe don't read the middle part.

Also we're having a time-jump back to Monday so Louis is still in heat. Just now we're in Harry's POV.

Anygays,

Happy reading ❤︎

It was already Monday and Harry was basically bouncing off the walls at one second, then he was feeling sick the next. His mood was all over the place and he became rather snappy. When Harry walked into school he wished so badly for Louis to be there but he wasn't.

Not able to handle it, Harry was about to turn around and walk out but he caught the glimpse of Niall. He made his way over not really caring that he just pushed people literally out of his way. Grabbing Niall and pushing him against the lockers, he was not trying to hurt him simply aiming to get his attention efficiently. And it worked as Niall almost shit his pants but his attention was undivided, focus on Harry.

"Where is Louis? Is he still in heat?" Harry growled lowly at Niall who was trying to pull away but Harry didn't budge. "Yes, why?" Even with the answer Harry wasn't letting Niall go.

"Do you have anything that's his, like a shirt or something?" Niall didn't understand but he wasn't stupid to go and question Harry right now. He's never seen someone so wrathful. Harry could be truly intimidating if he wanted. "No, I don't have anything that's his." Harry growled even louder and looked about ready to kill.

"And can you go over and ask for something that's his? Wait, NO! Don't ever do that, he's MINE." The curly-haired alpha really wasn't in control of his own actions anymore he needed Louis and he needed him now. He was wearing sweats to avoid showing any signs of his excitement that refused to go away but his common sense definitely did.

Niall's mouth fell open and he saw that no one was around anymore, he's probably late to class. He didn't know what to say or do, he didn't understand what's happening to Harry. Is he in rut? Louis gets all needy for Harry when he's in heat. As Niall was trying to figure this out Harry let him go and ran out of the school. Niall was staring after him worriedly.

_____

At lunch he saw Zayn and Liam being all coupley at their table, he hated to ruin it but he needed to. "Liam, what's up with Harry?"

"I don't know I haven't seen him today."

"I did and he looked pissed off, he was threatening me not to go near Louis because Louis is his. Does he ever get like that? Should I be worried?"

"Well I mean Harry is nothing but protective of Louis so I guess its normal."

"Yeah, you're probably right, I've just never seen him so intimidating." After that the trio haven't even thought about Louis and Harry, they just enjoyed the rest of the day.

_____

Meanwhile Harry was running like a mad man towards the forest.

A class was having P.E. outside and they started to drool over Harry when they saw him, they were trying to get his attention but Harry couldn't care less, the only thing he wanted was to be at Louis' as fast as humanly possible so without a second thought he changed into his wolf, getting swoons from the students on gym class.

Harry reached Louis' house sooner than he would care to admit, changing back, he was standing right under Louis' window. He could already smell him and he was losing it.