2. Catching Genesis

Catching Genesis

by Nikkireadw

How do i reject thee? Let me count the ways.

When the future Alpha, a major player rejected her for the Queen B, Genesis and her two best friends came up with a plan to give the arrogant future Alpha the taste his own medicine.

Hell hath no fury like a women scorned.

One Operation Payback later, add a certain lycan to the mix, and Genesis's life gets a bit more interesting, and a whole lot more complicated.

"Now my sunshine, we're all alone," he utters with some satisfaction. His hair is mussed up sexily. His skin is a bit flushed from all the running he just did. Oh Goddess. He's still the sexiest man i've ever laid my eyes on.

"What are you planning to do to me?" I ask him warily.

His eyes rake up and down my body as if he can see through my clothing. "What do you think i would do to you, Sunshine?" he sounds amused, almost indulgent.His lips curl up into a feral smile. His silver-gray eyes flashed with anger and hunger and desperation. It sets my pulse racing.

He's not really amused. I can tell. "Maybe i'm tired of waiting. Maybe i'm tired of chasing after you. Maybe it's time for me to catch you. Genesis."

Cuddly bunnies and fuzzy slippers!!!. I don't know about this. Do i want to get caught?.