12

One year later
Mia P.O.V

Yeah, that's right, It's been a year. We spoke everyday. And everyday he'd convince me even more. One reason for me to move, mom would acting in a way to give me reasons to listen.

Until I broke..

I tap my foot nervously and look at the time: 10pm. '15 missed calls from mom' another, and another. That's it. Number blocked. It's all I can do. All that's going through my mind right now is Jake.

Ever since I started brushing over the idea of going Team10 it's all he's been going on about in his video. His latest video is titled:

Getting prepared for the new Team10 member. He's sweet. I don't like like Jake. I don't like like Jake. I don't like like Jake. I don't like like Jake.

Is all I can repeat in my head.

___________________________

Jake☺️: I have a business meeting tonight, so Team10 are gonna pick you up in the van. 💞

Mia💗: I'm nervous.

Jake☺️: You'll be fine. Absolutely buzzing to see youuuuu.

Mia💗: ❤️

________________________

"All flights boarding to La.
all flights boarding to la." The microphone repeats. I grab my small suitcase and follow everyone else.

Three hours later:

I get off the plane and the cold night air hits me. I look around the parking lot until I see a bright orange van with music blaring out.

I smile to my self and walk over. Tessa jumps out and runs over rapping her arms around me. Besides Jake,

I got really close with Tessa. "Tessa!" I scream, wrapping my arms around her. I pull away and see everyone else stood around.

Everyone smiles and hugs me, last up is Erika. We just stare at each other. For the first time ever I decide to be the more mature one.

I go towards her with my arms out- ish. Erika steps back. "I'm alright" she mumbles getting back Into the van.

I look down a bit. "She's the notch of the group" Chad whispers in my ear, causing me to smile. Tessa squeals a bit and pulls me into the van.

"I just wanna take a picture with you already" Tessa sighs. "Why can't you?" I ask. "Jake told us to keep you a secret until tomorrow" Anthony smiles.

"I've been FaceTiming and texting him for a year now. I'm so nervous but so exited" I say, playing with my fingers.

"He's gonna be so tall compared to you." Tessa giggles. "Hey! I'm only a little bit smaller than you." I laugh with her.

"We've recently moved house and it's only just been furnished." Chance adds to the conversation. "Where am I sleeping?" I ask.

"Well Jake was-" Chance cuts Anthony off by stamping on his foot. "We don't know" Chance smiles.

I act like I didn't see anything and go back to looking out the window. Nick parks the car and we get out. "Woah this is massive" I say, in shock.