<A Week-Smii7y{1}>

When you spend a week with your famous best friend something crazy is bound to happen. 'Evan! Are we there yet?' I asked my best friend. He let out a soft chuckled probably because of my childish behavior. 'And we're...here.' Evan said as he parked the car in what seemed to be his driveway.

I ran out of the cars window landing on my feet like a cat as Evan just watched. I went to the trunk and grabbed my suitcase and bag. The suitcase has my clothes and all that shit, while my bag has my electronics. 'Hey, N/N id you could save one of your bags which one would you save?' Evan asked me. I looked at my suitcase and pushed it to his door. 'I'd rather save video games and electronics.' I told him in a serious tone of voice.

He chuckled and grabbed my suitcase pulling it inside. I smiled as we walked inside. 'Oh yeah I have a roommate,' Evan said as I looked up at him. 'And you didn't think thonk to mention this before?' I asked him.

He shrugged. 'I wasn't thinking.' He said. I rolled my eyes. I looked at the house and holy fucking shit it was big. It was bigger than my home town. (In this you live in Dawson, Minnesota. I was looking for small towns and it seemed small so...)

'this is gonna be one hell of a week...' I mumbled as a door on the second floor opened. That's when I saw Evans roommate...It was none other than...Smii7y.

I'm ending this part here :P