e i g h t e e n

"lee, where the fuck have you been?" hoseok shouted as he gripped onto lee's wrist with a harsh force, like he was afraid she would run away.

"let me go hobi!" lee wished. she didn't want to see him or any of her friends as a matter of facts. what was he doing in this part of town and this time of night?

"no lee, you don't tell us shit for three weeks and you expect me to let you go home without you telling me where you went?!" hoseok shouted again, his loud voice making her feel small.

"we all know yugyeom broke up with you" he whispered calmly and then his eyes were met with red-bloodshot ones.

"w-who told you?"

"jungkook"

"that little fucker!" lee cursed under her breath.

"why did you tell us?" hoseok asked more calmly and saw that because he had calmed down and loosened his grip, lee relaxed more.

"and have all of you say 'i told you so'? it was my fault anyway, i shouldn't of called him or told him because then he'd still be with me" lee felt her chest become a little lighter at the fact she was telling someone what actually happened and how she felt.

"don't say it was your fault. you told him and he didn't appreciate it, he's in the wrong here, okay?" hoseok pulled the younger girl into a hug. hobi smelt of gingerbread funnily enough, it reminded her of home, where she was safe.

"no one is going to blame you for the breakup and if anyone does, i'll fight them off, we've got your back"

"but i think you should try and talk to yugyeom, if he doesn't listen then it's his lost" hobi added on.

"i'm not doing that, he hates me" lee sighed, of course yugyeom was going to hate her and he blocked her on everything so she couldn't even get a chance to explain.

"talk to yoongi, okay? he's been worried about you, i think he's still in his studio"

<~>

"whoever the fuck you are, please leave" yoongi shouted through the door. when the knocking didn't stop, yoongi groan aloud in fury and got up out of his seat and slammed his studio door open. his plan was to shout at the person who was knocking on his door at four am like a mad man. once his eyes were met with the brown puffy ones that he longed to see, there was no plan at all. his mind went completely blank.

"lee? w-what are you doing here?" yoongi asked trying to keep a poker face but was struggling to. he really wanted to hug lee's petite frame. just the sight of her caused his heart to beat.

"have you eaten?" yoongi was dumbfounded at the question he was asked by lee. eaten? it was so long ago into the day he couldn't remember if he did or didn't.

"you haven't eaten?! yah how are you even living right now?" lee questioned him. why did she care so much? so he wasn't eaten, what's the big problem?

"coffee?" yoongi wasn't sure what the right answer was, if there was one. lee fiddle with the black choker she had and pulled at her sweaters sleeves so she could have mitten paws.

"have you had any sleep?" she asked looking directly up into his eyes. yoongi got more nervous as her thumbs gently ghost his bags under his eyes. her touch was so soft and gentle it caused him to close his eyes. she knew her answer.

"why are you doing this to yourself oppa? do like it when i get mad at you? do like being this unhealthy?" yoongi leaned forward into lee's cold touch and sighed out of pure bliss.

"i like it when you care for me" yoongi's voice sounded like heaven in lee's ear. she always did love his voice.

"jesus, you need to take better care of yourself, what if i'm not here to take care of you? i'm not always going to be here with you yoongi" he placed his hands on top of hers and leaned his cool forehead against her burning one. it was funny how his fingers were warm and hers were cold, how his breath felt cool and hers felt warm, his heart was racing at an ungodly speed and hers was beating too slow for her to believe this moment was real. they were incoherent to each other.

"well i better make fucking sure that i'm never letting you go" they're two hands intertwined together as suga leaned down to pressed his soft lips against her chapped ones. they were each other's opposites but no one else could be more perfect. he was completely in love with this girl he met through the internet. who would of thought?

"yoongi-"

"i love you lee, with all my heart and it's taken me this long to realise, i don't want anyone other than you" lee pressed another gentle kiss on the older boy's lips, leaving him in awe. how can someone have lips so chapped but at the same time, be so soft? they stayed in complete silence in each other's touch, yoongi's arms were wrapped around her waist loosely and lee's was now around his neck, her head resting against his chest.

"please tell me you'll be mine now"

"yoongi, i can't-"

"don't you understand? it's always ever been you. fuck there was no mark! i didn't realise that i loved you till i started hanging out with him. no one could compare to you. no one. i'm scared of love and all the other shit that follows through with it but with you...it's not as scary"