One: Do I know you?

"Oi, Shittykawa! Come and help!", Iwaizumi's voice came from behind Oikawa, who was now standing in the gymnasium's door and talking to the bunch of girls that came to cheer for him during their practice, which has just ended.

"Yeah, give me a minute", the chocolate haired boy waved at his friend airly and continued the conversation without even turning his look at him.

Because of that, he couldn't see the ball coming at him with an incredible strength, which the annoyed boy threw.

"Ouch, that hurt, Iwa-chan!", Oikawa pouted and finally turned towards his friend, his amused expression dissapearing immediately after seeing Iwaizumi's pissed face.

Obediently, he said goodbye to his fangirls and scampered to the rest of the team, which was cleaning the hall.

"Geez, you're so annoying flirting whenever you get a chance", Iwaizumi sighed lifting the coiled net from the floor.

"Don't be jealous just because you're not so popular among girls, Iwa-chan", Oikawa teased but soon regretted it after getting hit on his head once again.

"Like hell am I jealous!", Iwaizumi shouted.

"You're way too confident about your looks", Hanamaki, who was standing next to the two, interjected.

"You too, Makki-chan?", Oikawa whined. "I bet there isn't any girl that I wouldn't manage to pick up", he added, a smirk on his face.

"What about making a bet, then?", Matsukawa walked up to them, a mop in his hand.

Oikawa raised an eyebrow.

"What kind of a bet?", he asked warily.

"We'll choose a girl for you, and you'll have to make her fall for you. If you lose, you'll have to listen to our every wish".

Oikawa jerked but he quickly hid his anxiety behind a wide grin.

"Fine. If I win, you and Makki-chan will have to treat me to a milk bread", he said with an indulgent tone.

They shook their hands in an agreement.

"Tomorrow I'll show you who will it be. In eight weeks, you'll have to ask her to be your girlfriend. If she agrees, you win. If she rejects you, we win".

It was Tuesday morning and the corridor was full of students rushing towards their classrooms. Among them were two boys, who seemed to be looking for someone. Their eyes were moving from one girl to another, searching for the suitable one to be Oikawa's target for the next eight weeks.

Finally, Hanamaki exclaimed:

"I found!"

Oikawa turned his head to him, a questioning look on his face.

"Do you see her? The one that's going into the classroom in front of us", he pointed out of hiding on the (h/c) girl. I've never seen her watching our practice, plus she's a first year, so there's a big chance that she hasn't heard about you yet", he explained in satisfaction. "Give it your best, Oikawa", he patted his friend's back and walked away, leaving the boy alone.

Oikawa was still standing in the same place, and an irresistible premonition that he saw this girl somewhere before was bugging him.

Even though she already disappeared behind the classroom's door, he could still remember her face clearly.

Those big (e/c) eyes and (h/c) locks. This fragile silhouette and fast moves...

Where was it? On a tournament? On a street? In his neighbourhood?

For now he couldn't remember.

The training was over and everybody left. Everybody, except the volleyball club's captain who had to stay a little longer to talk to the coach about the next practice match.

He finished and humming quietly, he was changing back into his uniform. He threw the sweated t-shirt in the corner and reached for the crampled shirt lying on the bench, but before he put it on, he heard some steps getting louder and louder as somebody was approaching the changing room.

The door opened and before even looking in its direction Oikawa said:

"Ah, Iwa-chan, you missed me-", but after turning away he quietened.

The person standing in front of him wasn't his friend. It was a fragile girl with widely opened eyes and blush covering her face.

"I-I'm s-sorry!", she yelped ans slammed the door with incredible stength.

What did just happen? What was she doing there?

He only just realised why the girl's reaction was so awkward. He was still half naked.

The wave of heat overflew him but he quickly calmed down and put on the shirt he was holding in his hand all this time. Why was he blushing? Even on a swimming pool he didn't have a t-shirt so how was that different? He gathered all his stuff and pushed it into his bag, leaving the changing room as fast as he could.

The girl was running towards the exit, a blush still remaining on her cheeks, and her (h/c) locks blowing in the air.

"Wait!", Oikawa shouted across the hall and the girl stopped without turning around.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't know you w-were there!", she stumbled, clenching her fists.

Oikawa walked up to her, a smile on his face.

"It's okay", he ascertained. "Actually, it's good you're here...", he said, scratching the tip of his nose awkwardly.

She peeked at him and slowly turned around.

"Sorry, do I know you?", she asked, confused.

Oikawa's mind went blank.

So she didn't know him? Was he wrong?

"I... Um... Nevermind", he gave up, unable to think of an excuse. "Were you looking for something?", he asked, trying to distract her attention from the last question.

"The teacher asked me to check if somebody was still here or if someone just forgot to close the gymnasium", she replied, avoiding the boy's look.

She was cute.

"I'll be closing in a while, so don't worry", he said.

"Then I'll go tell him-", the girl took a step towards the exit, but a strong grip on her wrist stopped her.

Oikawa looked surprised at his hand, which unconciously grabbed hers. She blushed and looked at the boy questioningly.

"I-", he started, nervously looking for the explanation for his strange behaviour, "I'll tell him, you can go right away", he finished.

The girl stayed for a while, observing the boy suspicously, but she finally replied:

"Okay, thank you".

She was about to leave when Oikawa's voice stopped her one last time.

"What's your name?", he asked.

"[Name]", she answered shortly.

This name didn't tell him anything. He resigned from further inquiring, assuming that she was just similar to somebody he knew.

"I'm Oikawa Tooru. Nice to meet you", he said and smiled politely.

[Name] froze for a while and then smiled back and turned towards the door once again.

"Goodbye, Oikawa-san".