Chapter 4

Jin's P.O.V

I woke up at around 5:30 in the morning. I looked around my room before actually trying to get out of bed, I went to the bathroom and started to get ready for a shower before I heard light crying.

'Is Yoongi crying' I asked myself as I walked in the shower.

I continued to do  morning routine until I heard a adorable giggle.

'Okay DEFINITELY not Yoongi' I thought to myself.

I then remembered the little lion hybrid we brought home last night. I immediately finish washing myself and get dressed. I went downstairs to get breakfast started for my baby boy, when I got to the kitchen I put on my favorite pink apron and started digging around for something to make. I pull out a basket of strawberries and some peaches.

'Does TaeTae like peaches or strawberries?' I asked myself Lifting them both up before deciding to cook with both.

I gathered all the ingredients I needed to make pancakes, eggs, and sausage. I started to hear the other members of the gang come downstairs having their own mini conversations, when they got down they all looked at me like I was growing two heads.

"Hyung what's up with the fancy breakfast. Is boss coming today or something" the group maknae Jungkook said looking over my shoulder to see the food I'm cooking.

"Are you even going to ask to help" I said slightly annoyed.

"Cmon hyung you know that we don't help cook" Jungkook said laughing like I just said the funniest joke in the world.

I just gave him a agitated sigh before hitting him with the spatula. He yelped  before going to sit down with the rest of the group, I walked over to the table grabbing a chair and sitting on it backwards. I put my serious face on causing all the conversations to stop.

"Okay guys we need to have a serious talk" I said deepening my voice causing everyone to audibly gulp.

"What did you do Namjoon" Hoseok whispered to Namjoon.

"Nothing......I think" Namjoon whispered back making a thinking face.

"No Namjoon you didn't do anything." I said rolling my eyes.

"Phew" Namjoon breathed out.

"Okay back to business, we have a special guest and you will not I repeat WILL NOT make him feel bad okay. He is sensitive and you better not make him cry understood." I said growling at the end of my sentence just to get my point across.

The boys nodded quickly while I went back to the drive to finish making my baby boys pancakes. I heard heavy footsteps coming down the stairs, I knew that it was Yoongi and Tae so I started to cook faster. I heard Tae call my name causing me to freeze from hearing his normal voice, I finished mixing the batter and turned the stove in low heat. I was about to take my apron off when I heard him scream my name louder and it sounded like he was about to cry, I forgot about my apron and turned around to face Yoongi carrying Tae while Tae was making grabby hands towards me and whining my name. I walk to him and take him from Yoongi and put him on my hip.

"Hey baby boy" I said kissing his head between his ears.

"What Jinnie doing" Tae said looking over my shoulder, looking at the stove.

"Well baby boy I'm just cooking some food for my brothers" I said looking over to the gang to see the shocked look on their faces since I'm not usually nice to people unless they were my gang.

"Jinnie cook for brovers. TaeTae's mommy and daddy never cwook for TaeTae. What is cooking? Is it fun? Why Jinnie weawing dwess?" Tae said all in one breath causing me to laugh while walking to the table.

"We'll talk about that later but for now let me introduce you to my brothers." I said sitting at the end if the table.

"Indwoduth?" I heard Tae say quietly to himself.

"Okay so baby boy these are my brothers, Jeon Jungkook, Park Jimin, Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon, you already know Yoongi but his full name is Min Yoongi, and I'm Kim Seokjin." I said pointing to each of my brothers.

"DUDE WHAT THE HELL YOU CANT JUST GO AND SAY OUR FULL NAMES TO ANYBODY. WHAT IF THIS LITTLE.....THING IS A SPY." Jungkook yelled having Jimin and Hosoek nod along with him.

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE YELLING AT YOU LITTLE BRAT. IF HE WAS A SPY DONT YOU THINK YOONGI AND I WOULD HAVE NOTICED"I yelled forgetting that Tae was in my arms until I heard him whimper.

"Um....Jinnie what spy?" He asked looking at me with his big doe eyes.

"Nothing baby boy" I said pushing his head into my chest.

"Well....Hi Jinnie's brovers me TaeTae" Tae said in my chest.

I see the maknae line giving him death stares while Namjoon is looking at him like he is a precious jewel.

"Baby boy Jinnie needs to finish cooking okay. So I'm gonna leave you here to get to know my brothers" I said putting Tae on the chair.

"Um Jinnie TaeTae no see" Tae said front the chair when I realized that Tae is like half the size of us.

"Okay baby boy get up"

Tae got off the chair and stood next to me while I stacked about two or three phone books on the chair. I picked him up and sat him on the chair so that he is eye level with everybody.

"Okay TaeTae Jinnie will be right back" I did kissing him in the cheek.

"Otay" Tae said while I walked into the kitchen.

I can't BELIVE that I already have almost 400 reads. I was expecting like 100 not even that I just want to thank everybody who reads this story and votes on it.

I will also be updating every Wednesday and once on the weekend so that's my schedule for this book and if I fall behind spam my comments telling me to update cause that makes me feel loved and also makes me want to update.