Prank Calls ; Tsukihina X Reader

"Hinata, you cannot laugh! We have to act completely serious!" You smile at Hinata as the two of you plan out a prank call on your fellow boyfriend.

"Got it!" Hinata yells, giving you a salute.

You dig your phone out of your jean pocket, and quickly dial  Tsukishima's number. After the phone starts ringing, you place the phone on the bed, and place it slightly under a pillow in order to get the slight muffled sound you're attempting to achieve.

On the second ring, Hinata bursts into a fit of laughter.

"Shhhh! Shōyō be quiet!" You whisper yell, muffling his laughter with your hands.

"Gomen, gomen! I can't help it." Hinata says, taking a couple of deep breathes to calm himself.

A few seconds later, the usual emotionless tone of Tsukishima's voice rings out.

"Moshi moshi"

After a couple seconds of silence and slight static, Tsukishima figures that you've "accidentally" butt dialed him, but pauses as your distressed voice rings out.

"I can't believe you!" You breathe out, choking up with "tears."

"What?" Tsukishima mutters, but continues to listen.

"Look, I swear it meant nothing to me!" Hinata pleas in response.

"What the hell is going on?" Tsukishima asks, panic starting to arise in him.

"You should've thought about that before you went and made out with her!" You yell.

"(Y/N) please calm down, I swear it wasn't like that!"

"Wasn't like that? Can you honestly not come up with a better excuse? Pathetic."

"Don't call me pathetic! It's not my fault!"

"How the hell is it not your fault Shōyō? I walked in on you sucking faces with another girl. I saw it with my two eyes. Please, enlighten me, how is this not your fault?" You cry out, your words starting to falter from becoming choked up.

"Fine, you want the fucking truth?!" Hinata yells.

"Did I not just ask you for the truth?!"

"You're unbelievable. You want to know the real reason? Fine. I kissed her because you and Kei are always slacking me off. You-ou guys are together 24/7, and never include me. When I try to be around you two, you always shove me away like a piece of fucking meat. You two make m-me feel so useless, and that's not how you should treat your boyfriend. Or anyone for that matter! I-I can't stand it! I got so tired of being the piece of garbage who's just there, but isn't! So yeah, I fucking m-mad out with someone. But only because I-I craved attention because the two most important people in my life wouldn't give me shit!" Hinata rambles, sobs wracking his body.

Completely shocked at Hinata's words and acting, you become speechless. Meanwhile, Tsukishima's taken no time in figuring out what's going on, and takes the next train home, his phone still held up to his ear.

"B-but you could've just talked to Kei and I. There's other ways to go about this situation. Cheating is cheating, and it's wrong!"

"Well so is throwing your boyfriend out like a piece of trash!"

"Shōyō, we care about you! You should've just talked to us!"

"Oh, I call bullshit, you two don't give a damn about me and you know it!"

"Shōyō, stop fucking making up excuses. We're both in the wrong here, but what Kei and I did is no where near as severe as your actions."

"Oh my god, you're actually so unbelievable! This is ridiculous. I'm fucking done, we're over. I'm packing my belongings and I'm out of here by midnight. Tell Tsukishima that we are no more!" Hinata yells, before getting up and slamming the door.

"Oh shit, he just addressed Kei by his last name. He hasn't done that since before we got together."

Actual panic starts to rise in your body, as you grab your phone mutter a curse word, just to make it seem like the call wasn't all on purpose, and hang up.

At this rate, you're not sure if Hinata was even acting. But god, you hope he is just an extraordinary actor, or else you're fucked.

"Shōyō!" You call out, before leaving your room and running to him.

"(Y/N), I feel so dirty! I didn't mean anything I said I swear!" Hinata whispers, his hands covering his mouth.

"Oh thank god. I thought you were secretly saying the truth. You really worried me. I really thought that Kei and I were neglecting you. I promise, if you feel that way, my actions were never my intentions."

"No no no, I just made everything up. I love you and Kei to the moon and back!"

You smile gladly, before giving Hinata a short embrace.

"And now we wait." You smirk evilly, before sitting on the couch anxiously.

Meanwhile, Tsukishima is running all over the prefecture of Miyagi in a panic, as actual rare tears start to from in his eyes.

"Shō... cheated on us? We neglected him? I'm sorry Shōyō, please don't leave us."

Tsukishima snaps himself out of his thoughts, and continues to stride home. In record time, Tsukishima makes it home and nearly kicks open the front door, before running into the house. Expecting Hinata to be gone, and you in despair, he's shocked to find the two of you cuddled up on the couch laughing at memes together.

"What the fuck?" He curses out loud, stopping you and Hinata's current laughter.

"Oh, hey Kei!" You greet, giving him a welcoming smile.

"W-but what? I thought you two had a fight and Shōyō left?"

"No silly, why would you think that?" Hinata replies, laughing.

"I heard it over the phone. Didn't you say we were over and you were leaving?" Tsukishima mutters, hiding his face as tears slide down his flushed cheeks.

"Kei, you know better. I would never cheat on you, I love you. It was a prank call." Hinata replies, feeling horrible.

Both you and Hinata roll of the couch and surround your tall boyfriend with hugs.

"Nothing the either of us said was true, I assure you." You whisper, whiping away Kei's tears.

"Promise?" Tsukishima whispers, still hiding his face.

"Pinky promise." You and Hinata reply in unison.

"Now, I ordered takeout and it should be here soon. Let's get settled on the couch and put a movie in while we wait. How does that sound?" You suggest, hoping to raise Tsukishima's now depressive mood.

"Perfect." Tsukishima says, putting his bag down and following you and Hinata into your living room.

"Listen, I'm really sorry." You apologize, feeling extremely guilty.

"Yea, I feel really bad. I'm sorry Kei." Hinata pouts.

"It's fine."

"No, it's really not."

"It's whatever." Kei shrugs, before smirking evilly.

"But just you two wait. I'll get my revenge somehow."