Swindled

Sneaks by you then turns around. Oh hey, didnt see you there. Its been a while hasnt it, and thats kinda my fault. I got a job... no seriously... please stop laughing. That and my adiction to Destiny 2 has consumed a lot of my time. So yeah im back with another part and I hope you enjoy it. K bye.

(Y/N) POV

The vortex pulls us in and spits us out somewhere strangely familiar. Probably because its another vault and well if youve seen one youve seen em all. I notice a group of guardians conversing by an alter and pull the girls behind a pillar.

Yang: Hey!
She exclaims as Sarah pushes her into me also aware of the eridian threat. She peeks out round the corner to see them unaware of our presence. She looks back to see the two of us blushing looking awkwardly away from each other.

Sarah: Ok so by the looks of it were in another vault. Which one and where it is is anyones guess. I suggest taking out those Guardians before they figure out that we're here.
She says ignoring whatever happened while she was looking away.

(Y/N): On it.
I say quickly taking out my sniper and aiming. I feel a hand on my shoulder and see Sarah giving me a power boost. I nod and take aim before noticing someone else with them. A human male. I focus and fire taking all of them out, except the guy of course.

?: Christ. I was trying to talk with them you psycho, sidenote how does a Jacobs rifle do that much damage!
He yells not impressed by the sudden murders that occurred so close to him. We walk over and he smirks at the girls.
- Well hello ladies. May I interest you in some genuine vintage Atlas weaponry. I assure you youll be the talk of the town with these, not that godesses such as yourse...

(Y/N): Theyre fake. The silver is painted on and the Atlas logo was ingraved in Hyperion styling.
I cut him off mostly mad that he was trying to flirt with my friends while pawning off this garbage like it was top tier loot.
I smirk as he gets flustered and snarls at me before chuckling.

?: Well then. I guess we got a real deal vault hunter on our hands. Names Felix Ryans. Professional con-artist. Now if you dont mind me asking how did you three make it inside the Vault of the Traveller.
He asks making my jaw drop whilst the other two are just confused.

Blake POV

So after we learned that (Y/N), Sarah and Yang had been sent somewhere called the Vault of the Traveller, Athena and the Other Vault Hunters had gotten a ship, not a boat or an airship, but an actual actual spaceship, and were heading back to Pandora... that was before Ruby had me and Weiss stow away with her so we could help get Yang and the others back. Honestly I'm amazed we lasted ten minutes before Claptrap found us and gave our hiding place away.

Blake: Ill be honest, I expected us to end up visiting (Y/N)s home planet after some of the stuff thats happened.
I say looking out the window at the majesty of the cosmos around us.

Ruby: Yeah, I was hoping itd be like a semi peaceful tour of his home but thats just not on the table anymore.
She says smiling awkwardly. I smile gently as the ship shakes. We then hear the hunter that owns Talon over the intercom.

Mordecai: Hola amigos, were now entering Pandoras atmosphere so please hold on tight. Gracias.
He says chuckling as we see the various biomes of Pandora around us. The Wastlands, the swamps and Jungles. The mountain range and the odd city before finally seeing the Floating city of Sanctuary hovering above a giant pile of wreckage crashed into a mountain with a small civilisation around it.

Athena: Thats whats left of Helios, Hyperions space station. Couple newby vault hunters planning on opening the vault of the traveller tried to steal an item they needed, there were complications with their plans.
She explains as we land.
-and those people are who were here to see.
She adds. I turn to see Ruby missing and hear Weiss yelling after her. I sigh and follow the other vault hunters off the ship.

Mark POV

I hop down from the cargo bay wanting to check out the wreckage of Helios. Ive been having these weird dreams about it lately and wanted to try and find out why. I sneak over and enter the wreckage eventually finding a lab with a working computer. I say working but thats a bit of a stretch. It has a file open that i cant get rid of.

Project Jack's Son.

Yang POV

(Y/N) is concluding the story of how we got here to Felix. I am busy thinking about our accidental kiss when Sarah pushed us aside. When he finishes he chuckles and looks over us

Felix: That is some story. I just tricked a robot into oprning the gate. My parents were trapped here for a while after they beat the Traveller... well my dad did using the same giant robot that summoned the vault. Im sure theyll open the gate back up soon. Problem is the amassing army of Guardians that are planning to come through to pandora.
He says casually to which (Y/N) grabs him and shakes him wildly.

(Y/N): Are you mad. How can you be so calm about an army of cyber-organic death machines coming through and attacking, wherever the vault is opened I guess.
He exclaims. Obviously those things arent as peaceful as they looked... before (Y/N) slaughtered them all.

Sarah: Calm down (Y/N), whatever they throw at us, we can take on, as a team.
She says encouragingly. I perk up smirking.

Yang: Besides, you owe me a real date so we cant lose here.
I tease causing him to blush a little as he laughs it off.

(Y/N): Fair enough. Well I hope that whoever opens the vault up is ready for the Onslaught that follows.
He says as we look at the dull entrance before it begins to pulsate and glow.
-which I guess is now.
He adds sighing as we prepare for a fight, Felix drawing two pistols from his sleeves.

Yang: Guess were the Guardians now.
I joke getting boos from the others and a muffled laugh from (Y/N).

(Hey guys. Hope you all enjoyed this part. Im also hoping you have figured out what im doing woth the title names of these last few. A last note is that I think I will be closing this book off soon as I dont really know where I want it to go after this. Sorry to disapointed those of you that enjoy this. Adios mi amigos)