Chapter 13

Zelda's POV

I'm getting pretty scared now, it's getting closer and closer to my coronation and it's terrifying! I've told my father about Link and I, he was over the moon! I'm so glad they get along! Well, I guess I'd better start getting ready, it's my next lunch with link soon!

I picked up my handbag and went straight for the exit. In castle town I stopped to buy Link a little box of chocolates, I hope he likes them! I wonder if he's going to officially ask me to be his girlfriend or something f today, or if it's going to be just like normal. No matter what today is like, I know it will be great! I can't wait to tell Link to great news as well!

"Zelda, I have been meaning to tell you, the first annual knighting ceremony since the rebuilding will commence on the day of your coronation. You will be knighting two people. One of which shall be Link, for saving Hyrule. Tell him the next time you see him, will you?"

I showed up at the little café in Castle Town, I could see him straight away, he stood out in the crowd for me. He noticed me not long after and gave me a massive smile! I went straight over and hugged him before sitting and asking how he was.

"I have some news for you, Link!" I said grinning.

"Oh, do tell! But first, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, anything?"

"Since we've not made it like, official or anything yet, I was wondering... Zelda, will you be my girlfriend?" He said, trying to hide his red face. I gave him a comforting smile and kissed him on the cheek.

"Yes. It would be my honour. I guess next week, I'll be your queen and you'll be my knight in shining armour, literally!"

"Huh?"

"My father wants to knight you for saving Hyrule and he wants me to do it just after I've been crowned! You'll be knighted on the day of my coronation!"

He looked at me, he was smiling and stuttering as he was speaking. "It would be my honour, my darling" he forced out as he bowed at me jokingly. He was so cute!