Begin the Onslaught

And im back... not that I was gone... I mean I have a job now so being a funcioning member of society makes this a little harder... Well anyways Im back again with another part winding down to the finale. I would like to thank each and every one of you for taking the time to read this. So without further adeau (never did learn if that is right), I dont own RWBY or Borderlands and lets begin.

Ruby POV.

We were all waiting around in what I guess is a command center of the city. Kinda hard to tell since everythings made of salvaged bits of what apparently used to be a space station belonging to... wait what was that corpetations name again... superion, no .. hyperios, no thats not it either.

Ruby: Hey Weiss, whats the name of the bad guys that Y/N kept going on about?
I ask her breaking the tense silence of the room. It was just me her and... wait wheres Blake, and Mark for that matter.

Weiss: I dont know, ask Mark... wait where is he?
She asks as a door opens revealing Blake. She walks in casually and takes a seat with us.
-and where were you?
She continues.

Blake: I went to the washroom. I couldnt go on the ship because Claptrap was following me asking about... god knows what.
She sighs and holds her head repressing the memories.

Ruby: Ok then, so aecond question, do you know where Mark is. Hes not here or out there with the Vault Hunters.
I ask to which she shrugs. I pout getting worried about him. We had actually spent some time together over the last few weeks. Hes as passionate about weapons and just as much so about robotics. Its been nice to talk to someone my age about the same stuff.

I hadn't noticed my cheeks starting to burn and Weiss and Blake were watching me. I stand up and announce my plan to go find him to which they respond by coming with me cuz were tight like that... like close not... wait who am I talking to?

Athena POV

I notice the three girls from Remnant heading off towards the crashed remains of Helios, but that isnt as important as what were about to do.

???: Athena, Is that you?
A feminine voice calls out as I am brought into a hug. I notice a golden handgun poking out of a red sleeve, also what appears to be a wedding ring, belonging to the woman hugging me and realise who it is.

Athena: Well Fiona, this is a plesent surprise.
I say as she pulls away smiling. I also notice her companions from our little adventure adding to the cast of people here today. All this because my boy wanted to prove himself to me... maybe I should have tried encouraging him all these years instead of babying him.

Rhys: So uh... hun, whats then plan.
He says suddenly catching me off guard. I look back and see his hands on Fionas waist. He has a matching ring and I smirk seeing how lovey dovey theyd become.

Fiona: Well Athenas son is currently trapped in the Vault of the traveller with a couple of his friends, and I have a feeling Felix is in there again. So were gonna get them out the only way we know how.
She says confidently. I remember her talking about a man named Felix when we worked together. He left her the money to hire a vault hunter... that ended up so well.

Claptrap: Gortys, LB, finally more robots to diversify this meatery.
His high pitched voice chiming in almost on cue.

Gortys: Its so good to see everyone again. So whos ready to see me turn into a giant woman... robot. Yeah.
She says happily. I forgot how adoorably cheery this little robot is. To think she is capable of opening a Vault amazes me. Conversation continues a bit before we start prepping to open the Vault.

Timeskip (wait have I used one of these yet. Oh god dammit!!!)

(No... I can fix this.......)

Mark POV (haha bitches no timeskips here. Leave that to Trunks... or Silver... or any other time travellers that will most likely be mentioned in the comments)

I stare in disbelief as I read through the file. A clone of Handsome Jack as another failsafe in case of the originals demise. Armed with the ability to digistruct any Hyperion machine it can imagine. I scroll down amazed as that is similar to what I do with Hel and the surveyors. What I see next is what turns everything around... an image of me in a containment tube. I continue reading unable to comprehend what that implies. The subject will be implanted with Jacks memories but not know who he is as to avoid suspision from anyone who may wish to harm him knowing who he really is.

Mark: I... I am... Jack. No! This cant be true. It just can't!

???: O-oohhh b-b-but it ccccccan.
A blue light appears before me and a broken electronic voice speaks to me. I look up and see something that just adds to the weirdness of all of this... Handsome Jack himself.

Athena POV

We had assembled the pieces to open the vault and watch eagerly for the transdormation to begin. Gortys begins to float along with the other pieces. They begin to emit a bright light as they get higher. I close my eyes being blinded by it. When I open them I see Gortys final form (but is it even?) Towering over... well everything. She emits a light across the valley to one point. A purple light responds and nearby rocks rise up and fly into the formation of the vaults door.

As everyone is cheering I see four figures jump out barely. Followed by a swarm of blackness (its not racist its science. Theres a light source behind them and theyre far away so the front view would be darkened... wait why am I explaining this. Bloody SJWs).

I grab a sniper and see Y/N along with the two girls and another young man that reminds me of Fiona in sense of fashion. Behind them is a massive swarm of guardians, not just the regular ones, but golems, the odd giant one and a large amount of weird animal guardian hybrids.

Athena: Weve got Incoming!
I yell out as we begin to prepare for a battle.

Mark POV

I ignore my conversation with a copy of A.I (whats the A stand for. Original jokes I know) to look out the window. I see a giant robot, a vault and an army of monsters.

A.I Jack: Looks like they need your help. Amd I can help you. Since we are the same person after a...
I cut him off immediately.

Mark: No! You and me are not the same.
I snap.

A.I Jack: Ok buddy. But if you dont hurry all your little friends will die.
He grins. I know hes right. I cant afford to refuse his help.

Mark: Fine.

A.I Jack: Oh this is gonna be fun.

(AAAAAAND DONZO BUNZO. Im happy to have finally gotten around to doing another installment of this. Also I learned I pad these things out like a fucking Dragonball Z fight scene... which I suck at. At least by my own critique. So please tell me someone finally figured out the running gag of the last few titles because its killing me. Just write it down in the comments if you do know... please.... im begging you... adios.)