Since the crying incident, jennie decided to visit jisoo to have some breakfast. She wants to be the girl happy so she prepared some pancakes.

With a black and pink color syrups. It was early in the morning when she heard her phone buzzing. She received a text from lisa.

"Hey jennie, come to our apartment please. Jisoo has nothing to eat so you probably want to cook for her. I have morning classes so i cant cook for her." Lisa texted.

And with that, jennie is smiling like an idiot. Thinking that she will have a private time with jisoo.

"Good thing that im cooking right now. Just leave jisoo to me okay? By the way, is she still sleeping?" Jennie asked.

"Yeah, snoring like snorlax" they both laugh at lisa's answer. Jennie didnt bother to reply anymore cause she's cooking.

What to wear? Jennie asked herself. Jennie decided that she'll wear a pants and a crop top plus jacket.

Good thing she had a uber app. She didnt waste anytime and searched for a taxi. It was only a 10 minute drive from jennie's house to jisoo and lisa's apartment.

Using the spare key jisoo gave her, she opened the door and she expected that lisa didnt wait for her to come.

Jennie placed the food at the table and quickly entered jisoo's room. She just admire the face of the older, she quickly placed a kiss on the forehead of the older.

"Jichu-ah wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up!" She sang the wake up song and causing jisoo to move the pillow in her ears.

"I got breakfast" jennie said with a smirk in her face. Jisoo move to face jennie. "You got what?" Jisoo asked. "Breakfast." Again smirking.

"You're my breakfast? You want me to taste you?" This time jisoo was the one who was smirking. There was a pink on jennie's cheeks.

She know that was wrong cause jisoo has a boyfriend. But she still enjoyed the moment. "Jisoo its early in the morning" jennie was still blushing and jisoo just laugh.

"Okay alright, where is it?" Jisoo asked. "Outside. In the table." Jennie answered. Jisoo just nod and linked her arms with jennie.

"Wow! You got me some pancakeess!! And in black and pink syrup! Thank you Jendeukie!!" Jisoo was thanking like a kid. Jennie just did a heart sign and just stared at jisoo who was eating.

"Stop staring at me you freak. Earth to Jendeukie." Jisoo snapped at jennie who's staring at her.

Jennie just laugh. She didnt want to be awkward cause jisoo caught her.

Ding dong~ Ding dong~ Who's that? Jennie asked herself. She made an eye contact to jisoo that she'll get the door.

"Oh" It was jinyoung. Jinyoung just passed jennie. "Hi baby" jinyoung greeted jisoo. "What are you here? Jisoo asked jinyoung.

"Didn't you check your phone? I said i will visit you." Jinyoung answered. Jisoo didnt reply but made an eye contact at jennie.

Jennie just smiled and telling her its alright. "Hey babe, lets go to the amusement park. I miss dating with you." Jinyoung broke the silence.

"Is it okay if jennie would come with us?" Jisoo asked. "No, enjoy your date jisoo." Jennie was feeling sad but she just want jisoo to be happy.

"I'll get going now. Enjoy your date." Jennie left with a deep sigh.

"Wait about 15 minutes babe, i'll just dress up." Jinyoung was happy. "Okay baby!" Jinyoung said happily.