Chapter 18: Wow.

I screamed whenever a scary scene came on the screen which was almost always.

I was hugging Garry so tightly that I think he might be dead. Almost.

"M - Melanie, l - let m - m - me go p - please." Garry said his face turning slightly blue. I let him go and gave him an apologitical smile.

"Sorry." I said. I felt a hand around my waist and was then pulled closer to Shawn.

I looked up at him but he was already staring at me.

"Uh..umm..." I stuttered. I turned my head back to the screen. But I didn't get scared this time because all my attention was on Shawn's hand which was on my waist.

I shivered slightly when I felt his cold breath on my ear. It gave me tingles all over my body.

Is this what people feel when their crush sits really close to them and they can feel their breath on their ear or neck? If they do, then I now know why it feels so good and why they all make such a big deal about it.

"Melanie!!" I snapped my head towards the voice only to find Lori yelling at me.

"What?" I asked.

"I've been calling you since when! I wanted to ask if you wanted to train together for a bit since the movie is still going on and I know how much you wanna run out of here." She said grinning. I nodded and got up.

I slowly walked out but before I closed the door and I looked at Shawn to see that he looked disappointed. Did he want to sit close to me?

I shrugged it away and followed Lori out.

While training with Lori I realised something. I came to this island to train, to become stronger, to master my powers and not to get all flustered if the guy I like likes me back.

An hour or so later, Lori and I decided to take a break.

"So did anything happen?" She asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You know, between Shawn and you. Did he say something?"

"Not yet." I said.

"Speak of the devil and here he is." Lori said and I looked up to see Shawn walking towards us.

"Lorraine I wanna practice with Melanie for sometime. Alone." He said.

"Sure. See ya later Mel. And take your time guys." Lori said, winked at us and left. I rolled my eyes.

Once she went inside the house I got up.

"So let's st -" I was cut off by Shawn's lips on mine.

SHAWN IS FREAKING KISSING ME!!!!!

It took me some time to recover from the shock but I soon kissed him back. I hadn't kissed anyone before so I was clueless but Shawn guided me.

Shawn put his arms around my waist and pulled me closer, smashing our bodies together. My hands were on his shoulders.

My legs turned jelly when he put some more force into the kiss and if he wasn't holding me right now I would have surely fallen down.

I broke apart from him to catch my breath. Our breaths fanned each others faces. I could still feel the tingles of our heated kiss on my lips.

He lowered his head and I closed my eyes thinking that he would kiss me again.

"I love you." He whispered grazing his lips against my red cheeks.

I felt butterflies in my stomach. Not just few but a whole lot.

"I - I lo..love y..ou too..too.." I stuttered a lot since I was out of breath.

He smirked looking at the hot mess I was.

"Did I ever say how cute you look when you blush? Especially when I'm the one who made you blush? Well I'm the only one who's allowed to make you blush got that? And I'm not letting you near any guy. You're not allowed to talk to any guy except Bryson and Drew. Okay?" He said. I raised an eyebrow.

"Excuse me? I can talk to whoever I want. You can't stop me from doing that. Who are you to say that? My father?" I asked.

Just because you're looking absolutely cute and hot right now does not mean I'll obey whatever you say.

His smirk widened.

Oh god please tell me I didn't say that out loud!

"You did. And I didn't think you thought that way about me. And also I'm your boyfriend now so I have every right to tell you which guy you can talk too and which guy you cannot talk to." He said his ego inflating even more.

"Eh? When did I ever say that you're my boyfriend?" I asked.

"When you confessed and when you kissed me back." He said.

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever." I said and was about to go but he pulled me by my arm and pushed me onto the tree nearby us gently. He towered over me.

"Who said you could go?" He asked playfully.

"Nobody. Now let's go. The others might think that we're doing something.....weird." I said choosing an appropriate word of what we were actually doing.

He grinned like a Cheshire cat.

"So let them think that. And we are doing exactly what they think we are doing. And we are gonna continue that." He said whispering the last part in a slightly husky tone which somewhat thrilled me.

He put his lips over mine once again and I kissed him back with the same passion.

He groaned a bit when I bit his lower lips slightly.

He pulled away for a bit.

"Let's continue this in the house." He said and dragged me inside the house.
Once inside I saw everyone in the living room.

"Melanie! Shawn! We were waiting for you'll! Come let's continue the movie." Bryson said.

"Sorry bro but we have something important to do in my room." Shawn said smirking at me while I blushed a deep red.

"OMG!! Finally! I want details later okay?!" Lori yelled.

"Don't get her knocked up Shawn! Use protection!!" Bryson yelled.

What the hell?!

"Shut the hell up Bryson!!" I yelled from upstairs.

They all laughed while Shawn pulled me inside his room.

The first thing that caught my eye was the view from his window.

So beautiful.

But before I could even enjoy it a bit Shawn pushed me onto the bed and he kissed me hard. I kissed him back and moaned slightly.

After a few make out sessions we decided to take a break since we were tired ( well I was tired, I don't know how Shawn has so much energy ).

We cuddled up on the bed. I sighed in content. He gave me a small peck on my lips before closing his eyes.

I too closed my eyes and went through everything that happened today.

I can't believe we kissed.

It was completely out of the world.

It was amazing.

It was just...

Wow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Sorry for the late update! But I'm back again with a brand new chapter!

I hope you'll liked it and didn't think it was a bit dirty ( if you get what I mean....)

Thanks for reading!!

See you guys soon!