Chapter 44: Hana's gone

(We're almost coming to an end of this book)

Your's POV

"Are you sure you want me to leave you alone in the house?" Jimin asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Yes. I'll be okay." I said and he sighed before kissing my cheeks.

"Fine then, I'll get going to work. Call me if you need anything." Jimin said before hugging you one last time and going out of the house.

"He's gone now." I muttered to myself before quickly taking out the pregnancy kit.

I went to the toilet and did what the instruction told me to do. Whatever the results say I must not panic. He would like having a child with me. Right? Of course he does. But-no... He loves me, sure he wants the baby.

Welp, I'm pregnant.

I took a deep breath as I tried to comprehend what had just happened. I am really pregnant. I get out of the toilet after throwing the pregnancy test.

"What am I going to do?" I said as I washed my hand.

Ding Dong

I looked up from the sink and quickly get out of the bathroom to see who it was. The peephole was broken that day so I only had to open the door to see who the person was.

Just when I was about to look at the person, the person knocked me down, causing my head to hit the floor with a thud. I was sure there were blood trailing from my forehead. The person wrapped a toxic cloth on my mouth that cause me to black out and I did after a while of struggling and squirming.

-

"Yo Yo Jimin. It's me, your papi!" Jeff shouted while doing hand gestures.

It's been a while since Jimin saw Jeff and especially when he just barge in his office without a camera.

"Hey Jeff." Jimin sighed as he looked up from his work.

"Hey, I came here to ask you if I could go to your house and grabbed a camera that I left?" Jeff asked and Jimin creased his eyebrows.

"Where?" Jimin asked and Jeff tapped his chin as he thinks.

"The white car. The one that you guys never used it before." Jeff said and Jimin nodded his head slightly.

"Right, that's Hana's car. You can take the camera since Hana's home." Jimin said trying to shoo him away.

"Jeez fine I'll get going." Jeff rolled his eyes and Jimin burst into laughter.

"I just remembered... you had to pay half of your salary to Taehyung." Jimin said while laughing and Jeff glared at him.

-

"Hana!" It's been the third time Jeff had called her out.

He had been knocking on the door repeatedly but no one answered. He gave up and tried opening the door. Surprisingly, it wasn't closed. He came inside the house slowly while calling out for Hana.

He stood at the living room but the house was quiet, empty not even a sound of anyone. He creased his eyebrows as he thought of what Jimin said.

"Didn't he said Hana was going to be here?" Jeff asked himself.

"Ugh! I just want to go home!" He exclaimed before walking back to the entrance.

As he went out, he slipped and fall on his butt with a groan. He looked at the wet substance that he had slipped on and realised it was blood.

"Oh my gah.." He gasped before quickly dialling Jimin's number.

Jimin - Bold

Jeff - Italic

Hmm have you gotten your things-

No listen! I can't find Hana!

What?

I don't know! At first I called out for her three times but she didn't answer, so I tried opening the door and the door opened. It was unlocked, so I went inside the house to ask her if she has her car key but she wasn't there! So I stormed out angrily and then boom! I slipped.

What? I don't understand the slipped part

I slipped on blood, Jimin. How can you not understand

How will I understand?! Wait so Hana is not at home?

Duh.. didn't I just say that?

Wait for me there! I'm coming home!

Before Jeff got to say something, Jimin ended the call. It wasn't surprising, Jeff knew Jimin would do such things that shreds his heart to pieces.