Now Comes The Hard Part

AN: An Update! It's a Christmas Miracle! Merry Christmas guys! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Never forget about it's true meaning. It's not presents, or food. It's about Jesus who loved you enough to come down as a human baby and be born in the lowest of places, a stable. He came to die for you as foretold by the gifts of gold, frankincense, and myrrh used in burial. That baby would become the man who died on the cross for you and me so we could be free. Never forget that! Ok now that I've said that As my gift to you I have a new chappie! I am so thankful for the fanart from Marissa@Frickingawesomekitten and it is amazing! I put it in chapter 1 as it goes with the scene. Go Check it out! Also THANK YOU FOR OVER 9.9K VIEWS!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I can't believe it! Ya'll are amazing! I CANNOT say thank you enough for every nice comment, every vote, and read! On to the chapter.. Anyway I love ya'll and I did my best to make this chapter extra long. You might be surprised by a certain someone you love to hate. ;)

               Jack and Maddie Fenton were speechless as their son stood in front of them. How had they not seen it? They had tried to capture their own son! The pair felt sick to the stomach just thinking of it. How even was it possible? They looked at him and saw the red eyes. Something was different though. They held no malice or hatred. They knew their son was back.

              "Mom? Dad?" Danny whispered with a hoarse voice. "Danny!" Maddie was the first to take her baby boy in her arms. "Oh Danny, we're so sorry! How..." Danny's mom's mumbled sobs were barely heard. Tears began to fall freely from the ghostly teen's face as well. "It's Okay mom. You didn't know." For once Danny felt fully at peace. 

            Danny glanced at his dad from the view of his mom's shoulders

            Danny glanced at his dad from the view of his mom's shoulders. He recognized the look of confusion and guilt etched on the large man's features. The boy reached out an arm motioning to his dad to join and gave a watery smile.  Jack did just that. He picked up his wife and son and never wanted to let them go. "Danny..." "I know dad. I know. It's ok."

          Valerie couldn't believe it. Danny was the ghost she had thought was evil. She didn't know how it was possible. She couldn't comprehend it. She had to leave to think things through. The teen wanted badly to apologize, but couldn't at the moment. She quietly snuck out as the Fenton family had their moment. She wasn't getting any sleep tonight.

         Sam and Tucker , once again fully human, watched the Fenton family, happy for their friend. Sam knew what a relief that would be for Danny. She had caught a glimpse of the still red eyes. What was happening to her friend? Vlad had controlled him and escaped, but had he been the reason for all the changes happening to Danny? There was also another thing. How much did Danny remember?

        Danny broke away from the hug to look at his friends. "Guys, what happened exactly? Who was Desiree working for?" Sam wasn't sure whether to be relieved or crushed that Danny didn't remember her confession. "And how exactly did I get freed?" "It was Vlad. And I'm not sure exactly how, but it seems as confessions of love did it." Danny smiled. "My parents?" Tucker nodded. "Yeah, and Ow uh your willpower I guess hehe." Tucker thought that Sam would have wanted Danny to know she loved him, but the jab in the side proved him wrong. "What else happened?" "Well um" Tucker didn't know how to say it. Danny had a bad feeling in the pit of his stomach. "Did I hurt someone? Tucker please answer me." The techno geek looked down in shame. "We both did. Dash was trapped in ice. I went back for him ,but he had no pulse." "WHAT!!!" Danny gave a scream that almost gave way to his wail. "Calm down. Your cousin took him to the hospital." "Danni?" "Yeah.  I really hope he'll be Ok. She's fast." It was then Danny's parent's stepped in. "You don't have a cousin named Danny." They both spoke up confused. "Um I have a lot of explaining to do don't I?" The teen gave a nervous smile. "Mom, dad, can we go to the hospital to see Dash. I'll explain some more things in the car ride." He then stopped in his tracks. "Wait! The school! I did this." Sam put an arm on his shoulder. "Amity Parks has funds for this because of all the ghost attacks. It'll be fixed in no time." He looked down to meet her eyes. "How will you get home? I mean you and Tucker?" The goth searched for Valerie but saw no sign of her and... "Paulina! Where'd she go?" Sam panicked. "Paulina?" Danny asked confused. "Yes, I almost suffocated her to death, but she was breathing and had a pulse, but I don't know where she is now. She then saw then noticed a car outside. The Guys in White speaking to a dark haired girl in a pink shirt. "Um guys! You better go!" Sam whispered. "The GIW are here." Danny wasn't in the mood to deal with them right now. "Sam, Tuck are you coming?" He called behind as they ran to the RV. All ran to the safety of the RV, which was on the opposite end. Danny breathed as they escaped.