-Gang

Rose

The dismissal bell rings.

I collect my things and rush out the door.

Finally Friday.

Thank the Lord.

I go to my locker and dump everything school related in it.

No homework this weekend.

I step back from my locker and smile.

I hate school sooo much.

I turn on my heel and head towards the main door to leave.

I start to begin my short walk home, when a black van pulls up next to me and stops.

Oh fuck no...

I start sprinting away from it and the van follows.

I take a turn into the neighbors yard.

I hear shouts from behind me as I run.

To where I honestly don't know, but as long as it's away from them I'm good.

I try and jump a fence but fall.

I roll and quickly get up but not before a hand wraps around my ankle.

I kick my kidnapper in the face, repeatedly, but two others guys come from behind and put a cloth to my mouth.

I breathe in and feel myself fading away

"Fuck..." I say kicking one last time.

~~~~~

I wake up, sitting up fast in a bed I don't recognize and a room I dont recognize.

Where am I? How did i-

Oh yeah I was kidnapped.

I sigh and shake my head.

Damn. Fudging got damn shit assholes.

This is why I wanted to take karate.

But nooo...

I hear a chuckle next to me.

My head spins around and I come to see Ryder.

Fucking Ryder.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I ask, then I realize.

"You-You did this, why?" I look him in the eyes and search for an answer.

But all I find is amusement.

He gets up.

"You know, usually when little girls like you are kidnapped, they wake up scared, and are all shakey, but not you I guess." He grins while staring at me, walking around the bed, like a predator circles his pray.

"While I mean if you were going to hurt me wouldn't you have done it by now?" I say, following his gaze.

"You're really bold, aren't you?" He stops where his chair is and asks.

"Oh, you have no idea." I say chuckling.

In school I really don't have the energy for kids who I'm not going to see for the rest of my life after highschool so I don't let them see the real me.

I just don't need anyone in my face cause I told them off, so I decided to be low-key the whole 4 years.

It was hard at first, but I soon learned to mind my business.

And I got branded the school nerd for it.

Whatever keeps the snakes away.

"Did you really just tune me out?" Ryder questions as I exit my thoughts and come back to the situation at hand.

"Hm, what were you saying?" I ask with an innocent look on my face.

He sighs.

"You're perfect for Queen."

I blink.

What?

Queen of what?

"What are you talking about?"

"You'll pretty much be our leader, but in a motherly way, plus you get to be my girlfriend."

What?

Huh?

Ha. His girlfriend, he must not be sane.

"Um, how about no, and take me home, ok?"

He smirks.

"Sorry for making you think that you had a choice, you don't, you're Queen and my girl." He sits on the bed and I scooch away.

"You can't force me to do anything."

"You're not leaving this room until you agree." He states, still smirking.

"Well I guess I'll live here from now on, then."

He laughs.

"This is why you're perfect for the job. I like you and you don't take shit." He suddenly moves towards me and grabs my jaw.

"Let me go." I say, looking bored in his eyes.

He brings his face close to mine.

"What if I don't want to?" He whispers onto my face, his hot breath all over me.

Ew, that's not cute.

"Could you please move back? I don't exactly like having breath all over me." I say, scrunching up my nose in disgust.

He looks at me, staring into my eyes as he has been this whole time.

He brings his lips to my cheek and kisses it.

I tense.

He backs away from me and moves to the door.

He turns and leans on it.

I relax.

"You're mine. I'm just telling you so you know, I chose you to be my girl and my gang's Queen, other girls would die or kill for this opportunity." He says.

"Then why didn't you just pick one of them?" I ask, almost laughing at how clear the answer was.

Just get another girl.

"I don't want anyone but you, Rose."

What?

"How? You don't even know me, you met me a week ago, and even then including this time we've only spoken to each other like 5 times."

"So you were counting?" He chuckles.

I narrow my eyes, and make a sound of frustration.

"You're so annoying." I say, glaring at him.

"Just be Queen, Rose, and you would be allowed to go anywhere and I wouldn't be so annoying." He gets off the door and turns to open it.

"And you'd be my girl." He shuts the door and locks it.

He seemed serious that last sentence.

Oh my lorsh.

Just how did I get myself into this situation?

-------------------------- $-------------------------------

Vote comment add to library

Please!!!

-anonymous