Tell Me, will you? - Silver X Reader

SILVER IS MY BAE I LOVE HIS HAIR AND FACE AND EVERYTHING EGHGHGHGGGHGGGHGHGHGH

====================================

ahem... requested by me.

====================================

You were walking in Ecruteak City, trying to get to the burned tower. You heard myths about the ominous tower, saying it was the very tower that brought forth the three legendary dogs, Suicune, Raikou, and Entei, and some people say the trio still lurks deep in the tower, waiting for a worthy soul to clash against.

But who cares about all of that. You were just there to explore.

You were walking around the tower, trying to find your way through, when you tripped on a rock.

Or was it a rock?

You looked behind you, and it was a Crocanaw. It looked like you accidentally tripped on it, because it was crying. You frowned and got up, walking towards it. You picked it up and started shushing it. "Shh... it's okay, Croconaw..." You repeated, calming it down.

"Croconaw? Croconaw?!" You heard a voice yell. "Is that your Trainer, buddy?" You asked the Pokémon. It nodded in response. "Then let's go look for him."

You were walking around with the Croconaw, when you found it's trainer. He was tall, had beautiful red hair, and a handsome face. "Don't ever run off again like that Croconaw, understand?" He asked the Pokémon, who nodded in response.

"Thank you for finding Croconaw." The red head said, walking towards you. "Don't mention it. The names (Y/N) By the way."
You said, sticking your hand out. He accepted the handshake. "My name is Silver. Say, can I ask you something?" He said, sending Croconaw back in it's Pokéball. "What is it?" You asked, curious.

"Would you consider going with me to the Kimono Café? I have some stuff to do, so I wouldn't mind a bit of company." For some reason, your face turned pink as he asked his question. You nodded. "Okay!" You said, grinning. "I'll see you later, then." You nodded as he walked away.

You turned on the communication feature on your earpiece. "Target located. What's next, sir?" You said to your boss, Giovanni. 'Get as much intelligence on him as you can. We need to know more.' "Roger. I'm on it."

Oh, did I forget that detail? That's right, you work for Team Rocket. I forgot to add that detail in the start, so I decided to just throw it out there. Enjoy!!! 👌

TIME SKIP brought to you by the Subway Masters Emmet and Ingo! I don't know who I love more, Ingo or Emmet. =__=

You and Silver were simply talking in the Café. Sure, you ordered some tea, but most of the time you two just talked. Whilst doing so you were extracting Intel from Silver.

You two finished your tea and exited the Café. "I'm sorry, but we must part ways. I have things to do alone..." Silver said, looking away. You nodded. "I understand. See you, Silver." "Mhm..." He said, walking away.

You decided to walk in the Burnt Tower. The tower interested you. You were walking around the bottom level of the cavern, up against the wall. '(Y/N). Do you read?' Your communications were enabled. "Yea, I read you. What is it?"

'We need more Intel. We don't have enough.'

"I thought we had enough."

'Well guess What? We don't. So we need so.e more.'

"But do-"

'ENOUGH. GET MORE INTELLEGENCE, OR YOUR OUT OF TEAM ROCKET. CAPICHE?"

".......capiche. Over and out, Boss."

You sighed as you wandered through the tower. You walked endlessly, until you were suddenly pinned to the wall. "L-Let me go!" You yelled to no avail. "Who are you?" You asked, no longer struggling. The male brushed his hair out of his face, revealing Silver. "S-Silver?! What are you doing?"

"'Extracting intelligence' huh? Is that the only reason you and me talked? The reason you and me even met? Who sent you?"

"I-I'm not extracting anything!" You said, a blush on your face.

"Bullshit! You're lying! Who sent you?!" Silver yelled, pointing at your face.

"N-No one sent m-me..." You studdered.

He smirked and whispered something. "If you won't give me the answers, I'll take them from you... little girl." raised a leg between your legs, making you gasp. "Who sent you?" He asked, much more calmer now than he was before. "N-No o-one..."

Silver sighed and then smirked. He knew what to do next. He trailed butterfly kisses from your jaw all the way down to your earlobe, making you moan softly. Once he got there, he whispered something in your ear.

"Now, tell me who sent you here, and daddy won't hurt you as much as he's going to... so tell me, Will you?" You shuddered at his words.

"Giovanni. That's who sent me. He cares about you, you know. He just wants to see how you're doing. Now don't hurt me, Silver..." You said, tearing up.

Silver then brushed his lips against yours, silently chanting 'it's fine' over and over again. He smirked before pressing his lips against yours. You kissed back instantly, squeezing your eyes shut. As you pulled away, he smiled. "(Y/N)... I love you. I would never ever hurt you." "Silver... I love you, too. I'm destroying this earpeice... I don't care about Team Rocket. I only care about you and my and any Pokémon."

You then threw the earpiece on the ground and stomped on it, destroying it to pieces. Silver then wrapped his arm around your waist.

"(Y/N)... let's go."