Chapter *20*

"I love you, pretty girl."

My world is shook and crumbling down. He what?

"W-why? How? When did you know that-"

He shushed me and placed his finger on my lips. Gently pecking my lips he spoke up.

"I love you because you are perfect for me. From your body, how fine you are. Everyone person except you can see that you are bad as hell. From the way your hair is so big and full, and always smells so good. Your full breast that can't even fully fit in my hand, the chocolate nipples that I love to lick. Your hour glass and shapely midriff that leads down to those luscious thighs that protect my own piece of heaven. To my pussy that is delicious and sweet. We both know that when I say that I could eat you for hours, I mean it. You are an African American queen with a body that represents our motherland."

"Baby, your mind one of the few things I find sexier than your body. You have the fifth highest GPA in our school. We both know you work hard to keep your grades up. Not only do you have book smarts, but you got common sense. Too many people don't possess common sense these days. I've seen you with your mom, and no disrespect, but it would make sense if you had to teach yourself right from wrong. Tae your soul is so pure compared to my own. You may not be a youth minister, but you are a strong follower of your religion. Your understanding and tolerance for other religions demonstrates how compassionate you are for others. You also don't give your body away to just any man that shows you attention. No matter how much anyone asks of you, you try your hardest to help them to the best of your abilities. Baby how could I not love a woman as great as you. Your beauty is evident from the inside and out. And I knew that I loved you when I started staying up at night thinking about how I couldn't lose you. And to hear you say those things about yourself was like a knife in my gut. I promise on my life that I will not stop until you see yourself like I see you. Like a goddess that was not meant for this world."

I palm his cheeks and looked into his breathtaking brown eyes. His eyes showed sadness, lust and more importantly love. He loves me.

Tyrie Jones loves me back.

My heart was pounding so loud my ears couldn't hear anything else. I got a serious dry mouth and my lips were chapped. Besides that I felt lifted. I could not go another day without telling him I feel the same.

"Tyrie Lamont Deacon Jones, I love you so much. I have never or will never meet another man that makes me feel the same way you do. You've been so patient with me. You never made me feel rushed or neglected. You were the perfect gentleman towards me. You're my protecter and my lover." I placed his hand over my heart beat.

"The only man that makes my heart beat slower and faster at the same time."

"You love me huh?"

I nodded smiling at his goofy grin. He spun me around until I was dizzy. I laughed and demanded to be put down.

"I love you baby boy."

"I love you too pretty girl."

He kissed my lips then neck toy shoulder and my chest. He kept kissing random spots on my body and stop at my stomach.

He paused and looked at me for permission. I nodded and swallowed the lump in my throat.

He lifted up the bottom of my shirt and placed kisses all over the stretch marks there. "You're beautiful baby."

He blew a raspberry on my belly button, making me giggle and got off his knees. He grabbed my hips and pushed me backwards to his bed.

"Let me take care of you. Lay down on the bed."