Breakaway

"Paige! Ally! Oh My God!" Camille exclaims with a heart full of twisted emotions to see Paige with her bright smile, her short bouncy curls, and emotional green eyes.

Next to her, Ally, the always quiet and composed Ally. Hiding her brown eyes under her reading glasses, a naturally shy smile, but a warm heart. They come forward to embrace Camille in a warm hug. Trying to ignore the awful feeling of being relieved by their interruption, Camille lets her friends wash away the bad taste that builds up in her stomach knowing that she can't be sweet to Adam.

"I can't believe is you!" Paige can't hide the shocking surprise and excitement to see her best friend back.

"I wanted to see you." Ally voice trembles, already with tears in her eyes, grinning with overjoyed, Camille hugs her tightly. Filling herself with warmth and calmness of someone pure.

"Guys..." Jordan interrupts the reunion, as he quietly leans on the doorframe, a serious expression crosses his face.

"Camille can't remember much of these past months..." he clarifies with a sad tone followed by a heavy sigh. Camille smiles at her brother who looks more confident than before.

Paige takes a step back to take a look at her friend, searching for the truth. Puzzled and like everyone else, curious. She remembers the chaos around Camille's mysterious disappearance and Adam's loss of sense after it. How Camille's mother had to take a step and finally speak up against Steve. Paige analyzes her friend and all the trauma she has kept in silent.

"The good thing is that you're back and safe," Ally comforts her, still holding Camille's hand she smiles with compassion.

With a gentle squeeze, Ally reassures Camille that she's fine and her memory will be back when she's ready. Camille needs her friends more than ever, to talk to, to be honest. Someone like Paige, that tells her the truth no matter how much it hurts. She needs her tough love to help her understand so much confusion eating her inside. Also, someone gentle and caring like Ally, the loyal and loving friend. Someone that won't judge her even if she's at fault.

Both girls notice the discomfort in Camille's eyes. Her violet gaze looking into the distance away from her window, deep in thoughts; her heart, and soul try to find out the mystery behind her memory loss. The emptiness that overwhelms her body even when she's surrounded by her loved ones.

"When did you came back?" Paige asks trying to make sense in the different aura behind her gaze. Camille smiles but it doesn't touch her eyes, her pale skin has a define glow that makes her friend curious and doubtful for a moment.

"I woke up here, today," Camille answers looking at her bed. That's all she can remember, opening her eyes in this room, in her bed, with her mother and Jordan. Nothing else, no memory of how she got there, where she has been before last night.

"Did you really forget?" Paige asks, her eyes narrowing reaching deeply for a clue.

After all, in her eyes, Camille looks better than before. Like someone who's been having a good life, while the rest were worried sick for her. Paige is known for being blunt and straight to the point. Just like Camille always expects, Paige doesn't hold sympathy, when she wants to know the truth. Camille lowers her eyes as Paige leans behind the door of her room.

"Looks like it," Camille answers ignoring her quizzical glare.

Ally sits on Camille's bed, taken back by the gorgeous gown hanging in her closet. The beautiful dress glitters when the light touches its delicate texture like it's been made of real diamonds. Long and elegant cut, unreal and unaffordable by someone who doesn't have a job or enough money to survive.