Chapter Twenty Eight

Hey guys, welcome in chapter Twenty Eight. Here is a new chapter. Hope you enjoy it. Vote, comment and share if you enjoy it. Hope you don't hate my story, and I hope that you are enjoying it.

- Chapter Twenty Eight - Memories.

' Yes! Yes! You did that to save me, and to save Zachary. I was in another body before knowing you. My owner got poisoned and died. I was dying to, but you were there to save me. You used your angelical abilities to get me out of her body. After that the moon goddess appeared. She said that I should die with my owner. I accepted my fate, but you didn't. You said that you will take me, and turn to a werewolf. You said that you we're ready for it. I was so happy then. At first, I wasn't that excited, but when I saw how you stood up for me. I agreed. You went back to the angels world, and told a friend of yours to take care of everything instead of you. That was our big secret. The secret that we didn't tell anyone about. Even our own mate. ' said Luna causing me to gasp.

I didn't know anything from what she was saying. Nothing at all. I didn't understand. Was I good or bad? I was truly confused, and I didn't know what to believe.

" Luna is right, Amelia. " I heard a voice say.

I looked behind, and found the body of my mate standing in front of me. I looked at it with tears in my eyes. The figure had scars all over it, but it seemed that it was slowly healing. I didn't understand how, the place was made of silver. How could Declan manage to do that?

" Listen to her. You left them yeah, but you left someone in charge too, but that someone was the first to let you down. That someone was none other than the man standing in front of you. He kept taking bad about you, because he wanted to be the king. He didn't do anything good for his world, so he was kicked out. " I heard a feminine voice say.

I looked around, but I didn't see any girl. I noticed that the guy in front of me was looking around too.

" Show up. Of course if you aren't scared of me. " said the guy laughing evilly.

" Of course I am not. I am more powerful than you. " said the feminine voice, and then a light appeared.

I closed my eyes, because they couldn't take the light. When the last light was gone. I opened my eyes, and saw a girl. She was wearing a white dress, and she had white wings.

" The moon goddess herself decided to join us. That's so pleasing to know. " said the guy in front of me.

" Don't you get tired from all of this. Amelia put you in charge, but you let her down, worse you even make her feel bad for trusting you, and now you are torturing her although you we're the one who kept telling her to leave. Are you insane? " the girl yelled.

I was so lost by then. I no longer understood anything. Nothing at all.

" That is all a part of a plan. You will never understand. I worked hard to get my rank and stage, and when you came with your sister you destroyed everything that I did. My dream was to control this, but you came and destroyed it. You became the moon goddess, and she became the queen of angels, and I became a nothing. When Amelia said that she wanted to leave, I was quite happy. I made a plan to be the king instead of her, but angels started blaming me for all of her shit. I faced them, and started fighting them. At last, I lost and get thrown out. I didn't deserve this. You deserved it. " said the guy pointing at me.

" You are the fucking reason of all of this. " he said grabbing my hair.

" Don't you dare touch her again. " said a voice, and then I lost it.

Everything went blur, and then dark. That was when I lost conscious.

------------------------------