The Secret is Out

(Y/N)'s POV:

I was lying down on a soft material, probably a bed, I moved a bit but my body won't obey, I sighed and tried to open my eyes. As I open them I was greeted by a blinding light, I flinched a bit and after a couple of adjusting later, I found myself in the Nurse's room.

I look around to see if the nurse is there or at least someone. I looked at my right to see Midoriya, resting his head on the bed. I tried to move my hand, which surprisingly moved and placed on his green puffy hair. 'Soft...' I thought as I felt him move and looked at me.

"Hey." I smiled as I look at him and he shoot his head upward. "(Y-Y/N)-kun! I-I'm so sorry that I fell asleep..." he said as I let out a smile, seeing him blush a bit. "Its fine Midoriya-kun, no harm done." I said with a reassuring smile as he nodded a bit.

I tried to sit up and let's just say that it didn't go to well, I felt my body went sore and fell back down. "Ah, please don't overexert yourself (Y/N)-kun." Midoriya said as I nodded and noticed the door went open.

Recovery Girl walked inside and headed to my direction. "My, my, how are you doing (Y/N)?" she asked as I sighed a bit. "Never been better." I simply said as she giggled a bit. "You shouldn't train so hard young man, I saw that you have scars all over your body." she said as I nodded and she firmly touched my body, feeling a little better I move around with ease.

I sat up and looked at Midoriya. "Well, you are free to go (Y/N)." Recovery Girl said as she went out, leaving me and Midoriya in the room.

Midoriya's POV:

I looked at (Y/N) for a bit, I saw his scars on his body, which mainly caused by Kacchan. The battle they had already send chills to my spine as they trade each others blows.

~Flashback~

We were quietly waiting for (Y/N) to come, since he isn't the one who backs out to a challenge. After a minute of waiting, the arena door opened and we saw (Y/N) with his costume.

"It looks so plain and simple, there's no way (Y/N) can survive Bakugo's attacks." Eijiro said as everyone has set their eyes on (Y/N). "I agree, but with light clothing, he can easily dodge Bakugo's attacks." Iida said as some of the class agreed to him.

I sighed and focused on the fight. Kacchan rushed forward at (Y/N)'s direction trying to punch him, but he just caught it with his bare hand. 'Please be okay.' I thought as I watch the fight.

A minute passed and the two of them are trading blows, each punch is stronger than before. The whole class was watching in awe, as (Y/N) manage to fight Kacchan head on.

Moments later, (Y/N) stood there, hands glowing and his gloves changes into a knuckled weapon. The class started to erupt in cheers, as they found out about his quirk. "He can make and change weapons!" Jiro said as they watch the fight more.

Not a moment to soon, we saw Kacchan flew far away from (Y/N)'s distance, walking towards him, Kacchan poured all of his strength to his fist and punched into the (H/C)nette, but that's when we saw his (E/C) eyes glowing as if they were intent to kill and he is surrounded with (F/C) aura, soon enough (Y/N) released a barrage of punches at Kacchan punching him in the face again and flew away.

I felt that something bad will happen and decided to go to the area, shortly after I leave I didn't noticed Todoroki was following me. Making our way to the arena, we saw Kacchan and (Y/N) passed out. We took them both to the Nurse's office to fix them up.

~End of Flashback~

I sighed a little bit, thinking about the events happened today, as (Y/N)'s getting dressed. "You alright Mido-Kun?" he asked as I tensed up and blushed. "M-Mido-kun?" I said as I looked at him confused. "Yeah, I just shorten it so it won't be a bother." he just smiled and I nodded shyly at the new found nickname he gave me, eventually fixing his things and headed out to the room.