Him

"I am autumn I am turning 21 in October and I will be your day care teachers until Mrs.Stavem gets better OK?" I told the kids that i was currently teaching for a few months.

"Owkay" they all squeaked their voices still not close to becoming developed,

This is the class of 3-4 year old were wolfs in my pack when parents are away usually a female wolf who cant bore a child takes care of them.

"Miss.Awtum?" A little voice sniffled I looked down to see a little boy with bright green eyes and chocolate brown curly hair looking at me with tears brimming his eyes.

His overalls where ripped open exposing a busted knee that was bleeding pretty bad I gasped as i gently scooped him up in my arms.

"Come on little man lets get that fixed up!" I said carefully carrying him out of the room and across the hall to the pack doctor.

"Hello Autumn and oh who is this?" She cooed at the little boy who's name was Johnny in my arms,

"This is johnny and he busted open his knee can you fix him up real quick and bring him back to my class please?" I asked

"Yes of course it will be done before you can finish supercalifragilisticexpealadocious!" She spoke laughing as she carefully set Johnny on the infirmary bed,

"Thank you" I spoke as I rushed back into the child care room,

I clapped my hands three times getting the little cuties attention they all silenced and looked directly at me. The kids were adorable with different faces,hair,and smiled all uniquely beautiful and adorable.

"OK kids lets head out to the back and play at the park shall we?" I cooed out making little cheers erupt from their gaped teeth mouths.

I smiled as I opened the door counting the heads as they all passed by dashing towards the door that led to the park they loved so much. I chuckled as I saw multiple little boys trying to impress the little girls by pushing the door open and trying their hardest to keep it open so they could pass without getting hit.

I pulled open the doors hearing the small sighs of relief come out of the boys mouths as the children all dashed outside.

"Miss.Awtum I awll bwetter!" I heard Johnny squeal as he dashed into my outstretched arms, I smiled down at him as he giggled.

"Good job were you a big boy Johnny?" I said setting him down,

"Yes I was I even gwot a swoccer from Miss.Doctor!" He said holding up a blue soccer as he out it in his mouth smiling,

I chuckled and held open the door once again for him as he laughed and dashed out to find his friends. I walked outside sitting on the bench a little bit away from the kids and pulled out my book 'city of bones' and started to read occasionally checking on the kids.

More than an hour passed by and it was time to go inside so I rounded up the kids and we started to do finger painting. I always loved finger painting it gave the kids to be free and be themselves doing whatever they like on that paper they had.

"Miss.Awtum!!" Said a high pitched voice I looked to the side and there sat Sally a little blonde haired girl with coffee brown eyes and dimples smiling at me.

"Yes sweetie?" I said kneeling down to her height,

"I mwade you thwis!" She said shyly her little cheeks tinged pink, I smiled proudly as I plucked the painting out of her hands.

It was a little flower made of blues,purples,and greens laying gently on the red grass with a orange sun sitting in the corner. This was beautiful for a little girl she was talented,

"This is beautiful Sally thank you!" I said squeezing her into a hug as she giggled and after a while pulled away and ran back to her table.

"OK kids parents are going to be here soon lets get cleaned up!" I said as all the kids obeyed and formed a line by the sink,

After 15 minutes of helping kids scrub there hands free of paint the parents showed up happy to see their young ones. I smiled as they all jumped into their mom's or dad's arms giggling as they talked about their day.

As the last kid left I sighed happily and decided to clean up the paint mess that was formed by the kids.

Halfway through cleaning the door was opened and a delicious scent hit my nose it was like cotton candy.

"Hi um I am looking for a boy named Johnny?" A sexy deep voice spoke behind me making me drop the sponge I was holding onto the table.

I turned around and there he was it was him not just any him THE HIM! Right before me was Brock Carterson my mate the one who told me I am not good enough and repeatedly hurt me.

"Uh um uh" I said my mind scrambling for words to say,but for some reason I couldn't form any,

He smirked his eyes flashing cockiness as he looked me up head to toe,

"Cat got your tongue cutie?" He said still smirking,

Cutie? Did he not know who I am? Or was being around the kids making him not smell me?

"Um well actually Johnny left with his parents why is he yours?" I said feeling saddened by the thought of him having a child with another woman,

"No no no no he is my younger brother my mum told me to pick him up guess she beat me to it" he chuckled.

To be honest that was the sexiest chuckle I have ever heard in my entirely life, I just wanted to hear it again and again over and over.

"Oh" is all I said as I finished the last paint smothered table and put the sponge in the sink,

"Sooo do you teach here?" He said scratching the back of his neck I laughed softly,

"No not really I am subbing for Mrs.Stavem for a couple months" I said as I put everything into my draw string back pack.

"Ah I see,and what is your name cutie?" He said winking over at me,

My cheeks flamed as I opened my mouth to say my word,but closed it again feeling that if I told him he would leave in disgust. I swung my bag over shoulders and played with the string biting my lip nervously.

"er well um I'm Autumn,Autumn Jacobs" I said breaking the long silence that I created,

Brock's face turned from a frown to an all together full out shocked face as his eyes scanned me from head to toe.

"Autumn" he breathed