13

( Carried on from chapter 12 )

I didn't want to let go. Neither did Jake, all he did was squeeze me harder. When I finally get down from Jake it's only Tessa in the kitchen.

She smiles at us both. "I'm gonna go help them with the food" she says softly. I nod and watch her as she leaves.

Me and Jake stare at each other. Jake goes to say something but is interrupted by Anthony. "Um. Problem" he says.

I look at him waiting for him to continue. "Erika has ordered everyone food, but you" He stutters. "She really doesn't like me" I laugh. "She really doesn't like you" Anthony agrees.

"You can share mine" Jake smiles. I smile sympathetically, "no it's fine" He shakes his head. "I'll stuff it down your throat." He smiles, innocently.

I burst out laughing. We go into the living room and in the middle of the floor is a huge, huge pile of fairy lights, Sweets, food, blankets and pillows.

"Let's set this sleepover up!" Tessa screams, grabbing a line of Fairy lights, I help her hang them up across the wall. We cover the floor with ankle deep blankets and pillows.

I sit down as Jake turns the lights off and the fairy lights on. "Dibs!" Tessa shouts, skidding on her knees and sitting next to me on the floor.

"Unfair" Jake mumbles, sitting behind me on the couch. Erika sits next to him and leans on him. I feel my blood boil, why am I so angry? Jake isn't 'mine'.

I roll my eyes and watch the Tv. Chance sits next to Alex on the other couch and Anthony and Chad on the floor, laid in front of me and Tessa.

Nick brings in his comfy chair and positions it to face the tv. Kade sits against the bottom of the couch, next to Chance.

I watch as they put on Netflix and find a horror movie, great. As the movie starts, Jake slides his legs slowly down my sides and onto either side of my legs.

I look down and see his foot bleeding. I brush my finger over it, he gasps "You.." he pauses. "Dog" He says, in a disgusted tone. I giggle then play along. "Fine, I'll go sit with Nick" I say going to stand up.

As I stand up the Horror movie has a jump scare. I quickly drop back down and sit still. "Awe, little Mia is afraid" Chance laughs. I roll my eyes.

Everyone starts eating there food, i stare at the horror film. Slowly a Taco slowly comes down to my eye level. I look up and see Jake smirking. I smile and take it.

"Pig" Erika mumbles. Everyone looks at me, hearing what she says. I cough, clearing my throat. "I'm gonna go toilet" I say, in barely a whisper.

"Mia-" Tessa says. I ignore her and walk out.  I find the toilet, I close the door behind me. I jump up onto the counter and sit with my legs crossed.

I take my phone out of my pocket and go onto Instagram. I click onto Jakes story and see a video of me from behind doing the fairy lights.

I smile to myself. I click the right side of the screen and Jake captioned it with:
'<< New Team10 member is here 😍 who do you think it is?'
My smile grows. I click off of Instagram and as if on cue the door opens, revealing Jake. I half smile.

He fully comes in and shuts the door. "I heard her" he says, looking down. "You can't listen to her" he adds. "I'm not but it's annoying, she's annoying." I say, looking down at the end.

"She's gone to her aunts anyways" he says, sounding happier. I laugh. He opens his arms and hugs me, tightly. "I'm so glad your here"

"I'm so glad I'm here"