Kurenai Yui X Male!Reader (Naruto) One-Shot

Hello, everybody! This is requested by Brave_Vesperia, I thank you for the idea, this is gonna hard just to let you guys know.

Well, this is gonna be depressing cause Asuma and Kurenai was married right? Heck, why did Asuma have to die?

It breaks my heart...

Enjoy... (;_;)

PS, I know this is from a game, but I thought the music would fit perfect so listen to the music as you read my story...

(Y/N) POV

Asuma Sensei was one of the types of teachers that taught us not to prevail towards evil. He would teach us that no matter what the opponent is or who it might be there's no point in being prideful or being so victorious, but rather live and survive. Fight for the loved ones and comrades that stand beside you. Sometimes he'd show me and Shikamaru how to beat an opponent in a game called 'Shogi'. He's one of the teachers that takes care of his students more than ever. Like a son.

I would always forever stay loyal to him. Heck, He even would treat us to lunch and dinner some other time. He told us that after the mission to take down two Akatsuki members, he would take us to dinner for tonight.

But, I guess that won't be happening now, right?

It's a damn shame to what happened to Asuma Sensei, It breaks my heart...

Flashback

I stood behind Shikamaru as I saw the wounds on Asuma Sensei, he suffered an attack by the Akatsuki. And his wounds are severe and serious.

I stand there in silence as the rain showered over the wounded kunoichi. Ino said that they hit four vital points on him and that she wouldn't be able to do anything with her jutsu. None of us can help whatsoever. I felt a pang of anger through me and looked at Shikamaru before Asuma Sensei spoke up.

"I want one last smoke..."

Shikamaru quickly gets out the cigarettes and gives one to Asuma. He tries to light it up as his hands shake from the coldness of the rain, I hesitantly went down to my knees and took the lighter from Shikamaru's hands and lit the cigarette for him. Asuma puffed out the cigarette as he smiled softly. I held his hands as I felt his grip loosen. I held his hands tight for reassurance as I saw his cigarette fall out of his mouth. It felt like time slowed down as the cigarette touched the ground and slowly the smoke faded away.

I looked at Shikamaru as he got up and turned away. I looked at Ino who hugged Asuma, crying. I looked at Choji who sniffed and looked away to wipe his tears away.

"After all... I hate cigarettes..." Shikamaru said as I looked at him.

"The smoke... Gets in my eyes, damn it..." Shikamaru cursed as he started crying, I sat down while holding Asuma's hand and gave out a single tear from my eyes.

In the end, we couldn't save him...

Flashback End

After Asuma's death, we walked back to the village and reported what happened. We lost another good kunoichi. Me and Shikamaru knew that we still need to finish one last thing before everything was completely over.