It Was An Accident

This scene was between you and two other actors portraying as Demons. Sam and Dean had been kidnapped and were locked away somewhere. Cas had found where they were but couldn't go in cause the location was warded against angels, so ultimately, it was up to Baby.

You are supposed to be fighting one of the angels and the other is supposed to cut a rope that is attached to a candle lit chandelier on the ceiling. It's going to fall and supposedly "fall on your leg". To trap you down. But it wasn't going to fully fall. Just look like it will.

It's going to be fast and the object is very heavy. So you and the stunt coordinator needed to be on the same page at all times. One mess up and you're screwed.

The new guys name is Philip. He didn't seem very attentive to you as James was and you were becoming more nervous. But, you went with it cause you didn't want to a picky or annoying person. You get what you get.

"Okay (Y/n), you ready?" The Director called from her chair.

"Uh. Yeah. Let's do this-" You turned your head towards Jared, Jensen, and Misha who all gave you silly faces and thumbs up. You cracked a smile and got back into focus.

Glancing over at Philip, he seemed pretty attentive towards you now. So maybe you were wrong about him.

Hopefully you were.

"(Y/n) you good? It's just like we practiced. One take. We can do this." The actor in front of you spoke.

"Yeah. I'm good. We got this." You smiled towards him and the director called "ACTION".

You began to fight. Just like you'd practiced before. It was almost like synchronized swimming. Every move was precise and clean.

It was all becoming exhausting pretty fast. You got the marks perfectly and did everything James taught you guys. It was getting close to the dead mark and you started getting anxious.

*******

Jensen POV

Jared, Misha and I watch from the side as
(Y/n) was putting in so much effort in playing her Character. It was showing perfectly.

"Damn, (Y/n) is kicking ass today." Jared commented hitting my chest gently. I let out a deep yet quiet chuckle.

"Yeah, she's been working with James in this for weeks. Just hope this new coordinator, Phil- or Phillip, whatever, doesn't fuck up because I will beat his ass if he hurts my baby." I was beginning to tense up and Jared and Misha both noticed. I couldn't let anything happen to my girl. She was everything to me. I haven't been this happy with anyone in years.

"Jay, take it easy. He's trained. It will all be fine. Nothings going to happen." Misha stated in a calm matter and the three of us stood together far enough from the set. But close enough to run at a moments notice if anything happened.

*******

Your POV

You lay on the floor at your mark. Taking a few deep breathes to prepare for what was about to happen. The actor had you pinned down and the things was just about to drop. The director had called out a quick pause for the make up girls to add more fake blood on your face and look like you are actually getting beat up.

Waiting for his cue, Phillip dropped the heavy object and wasn't paying attention to the rope.

He let it slip to far and you heard your entire leg crack right upon impact. You let out a blood scream but no one noticed since your character was supposed to be in pain. But only fake pain not real pain.