Chapter 17:

I am currently walking in circles thinking of ways to get my revenge on Austin.

Welp, I know I kept on blabbering about it, but I honestly didn't know what to do.

I started by thinking of things...he likes.

Cookies, candies, fruits, running, basketball, being annoying, music, Mel- ..

AHA! MUSIC IT IS!

An idea immediately entered my mind, smirking as I glance at the paper on my desk.

Good thing I have a copy of it.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

I entered the classroom, excited on how Im going to torture that bastard.

But, of course....

Someone has to ruin it.

I glance at him wearing a smirk on his face, is it just me or is he asking me to punch his face?

Bitch, I ain't sitting beside you, Ash.

Moving on, I sat beside a random guy, basically because all the seats by the window is taken, like me.

Just kidding, I'll reject Ashitty someday.

A shitty.... I don't even know what I do with my life anymore.

Shitty...(V)

Shhh...

Anyways back to the reality, cause I won't be with those seven idiots.

Which hurts, I then saw Mel entered the classroom, she glance at me but when I was about to wave at her.

She looked away immediately, and sat down wherever the nearest seat she saw but far away from me.

By the corner of my eye, I saw Ash smirking when he saw her.

Is he cheating now? Nah, I donut care anyway.

See what I did there.

But, Austin cares...and I don't think Mel would do that if she clearly likes Austin too.

But I am hoping that Ashton would find someone and stop the arrangement from happening.

I felt like, when I met him, then our 'arrangement' came...I felt like things are happening in a not so happy and good way.

Do you know what I'm sayin'?

Are you hiding something from me?

Do you know something I don't know?

Is there someone stabbing me behind my back? Or doing something?

I wasn't talking to you, I was mentally trying to say that to either Mel and Ashton.

Both of them got weirder.

As for Mel, I didn't saw her yesterday.

Was she absent? Or have I distanced myself that much?

I mentally sighed, then the teacher walked in followed by someone.

Why hello there.........

you bastard! Fuc- *gets mouth clamped by author's hand*

(A/N:Now Rian, calm your mouth, bish. Don't want to ruin the revenge, am I right?)

You're always right, like I don't even get to decide things in here, MY LIFE IS FUCKING SCRI-!

*Gets pulled by author, got locked in a room with a lot of food, author prepared Austin*

Austin's POV

I entered the classroom, trailing behind the teacher, I saw Rian glance at me.

It's either she's looking at me like she's going to kill me in an instant or trying to contain her laughter 'bout who knows what?

I saw Mel but she wasn't looking at me, I just sighed and quickly take a seat.

In the middle of the discussion, my mind is mentally lost.

I wasn't focus about anything, no scratch that.

Im trying to focus with a lot of things.

Rian, School works, Office works, and also my beloved, Mel.

How will I say sorry to Rian?

What are the things that is supposed to do in school these days 'cause I don't listen?

What am I going to do to the office on Saturday?

How will I ask Mel out?

Brain, please start functioning...

What will Rian's wrath would be like now?

A tiger? Lion? Shark? Dog? Cat? Bird? Frog? Dolphin?

Satan? A devil? Demon? Is that just the same?

All I know is I feel like I am going to do something......

I hadn't think of doing, what's important is, someone in particular will force me to do it...

You have any idea?

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Sorry! I haven't updated in a VERY LONG ASS TIME.

I was trapped between school...and kpop.

Do you know BTS?

Lmao, aanyways Armys out there, wait for my upcoming BTS books.

I do am sorry for the non-kpop fans but I would try my best on updating these book and the other.

As I said, I just wanted to know their names but I fall deep in the fandom.

Although, it is hard because I barely make a draft of chapters for the BTS books, because I am currently working on 4 books at the same time.

And for armys there is 'teasers' on Youtube that I made for one of the books.

If you can find my channel...! Hehehe

Although it's the first vids I upload but it is still not complete because I am making a video for each of the members except one.

It doesn't have views but I don't care becuz I just need it uploaded there to put on Wattpad.

So yeah! I will do my best on updating this book for the people who aren't fans there.

Thank you!!!!