↳ 63. IRL

RAINBOW EMERGED FROM THE bathroom and was immediately bombarded by hugs and small squeals

RAINBOW EMERGED FROM THE bathroom and was immediately bombarded by hugs and small squeals. Her eyes widened when she saw her two best friends, Becca and Ella squeezing her in a sandwich like hug. She was baffled by the sudden actions coming from them, but neverless Rainbow smiled wide and laughed.

"I'm gone for two minutes," she chuckled before wrapping her arms around their shoulders.

"Dude check your Twitter and Instagram!" Ella had a wide smile on her lips as she squeezed Rainbow's shoulder.

"Why-" she gave her friends quizzled expressions before having a phone shoved in her face. Rainbow's eyes widened and a loud shriek escaped her lips as she gripped the phone tightly. "I GOT FUCKING VERIFIED HOLY CRAP!"

The blue check next to her username made the woman scream even louder as she began to jump around, completely overwhelmed with the amount of love she was getting. "This is literally the best day of my life!" Rainbow smiled so wide her cheeks began to hurt and started hugging everyone around her until she fell into familiar arms.

"You deserve it, love." Tom kissed her head as he held her to his chest, ignoring the daggers that was being thrown at him by Becca. She pulled away from him and immediately captured his lips in hers before pulling back again to smile even wider.

"Thank you, Thomas."

Becca and Haz tried to hide their panicked eyes under smiles towards the couple as Ella and Michael gawked at the moment. "You saw that too, correct babe?" the Filipino woman asked her boyfriend.

"I believe so," Michael gaped before grinning at them and then nudged his girlfriend's arm lightly. "You owe me ten bucks."

Ella shoved the money at his chest and continued to gawk at her best friend with proud eyes. Haz softly grabbed Becca's hand, feeling her tense next to him when she watched Rainbow and Tom cling onto one another as she began to freak out over one of the biggest accomplishments in her life. Becca clenched her jaw and squeezed her boyfriend's hand lightly, prying her eyes away from them and up at him.

"I don't like this one bit, Haz." she said quietly, feeling her heart clench with the knowledge she knew.

"I know, baby." he sighed and wrapped his arms around her waist, hugging her to his body. "He's a real dumbass."

"You've got that right," Becca snarled under her breath.

"Now we have two things to celebrate!" Tom grinned down at the woman next to him, his stomach churning with hatred as she stared up with him with a large smile. "My movie and your verification on Twitter and Instagram."

"You've got that right!" Rainbow cheered on and looked at the people around her, finding Zendaya, Laura, Tony and Jacob walking towards them. "We have a party to go to."

And as Tom looked ahead of him, he met disappointed and disapproving eyes. His eyes lingered towards his friends hefore looking away and turning towards Rainbow. He was trying to keep everything as normal and calm before he could absolutely screw it all up by plastering a smile on his face when she placed another kiss to his jaw and squeezing her hips lightly.

☆☆☆

whoop there it is

ahah the angst is beautiful, i love it

here's a tip for the next chapter: buckle the fuck up ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

and thanks for the 57k+ reads, like oml whY DO Y'ALL READ THIS