Chapter 17.2- Items

After breakfast, Izo sneaks onto the construction site only momentarily stopping to admire the speediness of the construction workers, before heading down to the 5th level. With care, Izo watered the plants and checked them each individually before sitting down.

Rather, than looking at each item one at a time, Izo dumps the entire loot onto the ground except for any coins found. She had only found 210 gold coins, not exactly a treasure trove. She quickly did the exchange value in her head, about 525,000. Probably a little less as taxes will be applied and the fee for processing upon exchange.

The first item Izo reviews is that of Grendel's club.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grendel's Bludgeon (Epic)

The original club of Grendel. Strength S, Dexterity A, Resistance A

Passive Skill: Bloodthirst- paralyzes the weak and stuns the strong.

Active Skill: Mana Nullification- Magic spells/attacks only have 13% damage effect. All attacks have 50% chance of being critical hits.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izo pales at seeing the damage effect of the item. It was a scary thought to behold, how close she had come to losing/dying. On the bright side, the club would create the reputation that she wanted. Notwithstanding, Izo wanted defense clothing items not another weapon, her scythe was the perfect weapons for herself.

With a reluctant sigh, Izo careful jots down the item information, before returning it to her inventory. Izo then glances over the items dropped by Grendel and those found in Grendel's cave.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grendel's Loincloth (Epic)

The original loincloth of Grendel. Strength S

Passive Skill: Prowess - Manliness boasted by 50%.

Active Skill: Vital Protection: All attacks on one's manhood are nullified up to 90%.

Moonlight Staff (Rare)

Made by the Elves of Kilmore. Magic Power A & Vitality B

Passive Skill: Nocturnal- power boosted by 10% at night and during full moons, 20% added critical attack

Active Skill: Lunar Barrage: All mana attacks have 5% added attack with allies having 10% added attack power.

Stallion Crossbow (Rare)

Made by the Centaurs of Ixion. Dexterity A & Luck B

Passive Skill: Spiral – arrows have 7% more accuracy.

Active Skill: Venom -5% poison effect, bonus stacking up to 30% added damage.

Blazing Katana (Rare)

Made by an unknown human blacksmith. Dexterity A & Strength B

Passive Skill: Burn – 6% added fire mana per attack.

Active Skill: Slash -25% added critical damage