xv.

some language ahead

(just letting ya know cause this is a family-oriented story and i don't want to blindside you)

"Stop calling this number."

"I helped pay for that phone. I'll call it as much as I want."

"I don't want you contacting us anymore."

"That's my decision, Namjoon. Not yours."

"You're right, your decision was to leave six kids behind so you could screw your boss."

"We're adults, Namjoon. Let's be mature about this."

"I think the fuck not."

"Our marriage wasn't going to last, not with that many kids. We were full time babysitters, Namjoon. We never had time to stay in love."

"If it's love, it shouldn't be something you have to schedule in."

"Well, that's what it felt like."

"..."

"Do you hate me, Namjoon?"

"Sometimes."

"And the other times?"

"I hate myself for not hating you."

"Do you regret marrying me?"

"No."

"Oh?"

"Because now I have six lovely children to raise, and that never would have happened if I wouldn't have shoved a ring on your finger."

"See? It's always about the kids with you."

"Yeah. Did you hear an apology?"

"You're so childish."

"Well, I spend every day around six toddlers, so it was bound to happen."

"Look, I-"

"If this is about Jin again, the answer is still no. Not not right now. No as in never. No as in would you please stop calling this number because I hate seeing the voicemail sign flashing."

"This isn't about Jin."

"Well, you can't have Yoongi either. Or Hobi, or Jimin, or-"

"I don't want them."

"Well, first, you're stupid to say that and second, you can't have them."

"I meant I don't want them permanently."

"And let me repeat myself-"

"I want weekends."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"This isn't up to you, Namjoon. It's a question of legal authority."

"Well I don't give a-"

"Daddy?" Taehyung said, pushing the door open. "Daddy, is it time for dinn-"

"Not now, Tae," Namjoon snapped, looking up with the phone in one hand.

Tae's eyes widened before growing wet at being cut off harshly. "I-I'm s-sorry, Daddy, I w-won't do it ag-gain."

"Oh shi- shoot," Namjoon mumbled before putting the phone to his ear. "My answer is no. Don't call back," he said quickly before hanging up and running over to Tae. "I'm sorry, okay? I used a mean voice. It was a mistake. Forgive me, please?"