Chapter 5

"Dinner time!!" Sangwoos low but joyful voice, echoed through the hallway, startling both Bum and I.

Bums blush vanished from his face, as he quickly turned his attention towards Sangwoo. His heavy footsteps made their way to the small kitchen. "Smells delicious~" It was strange, he sounded like any ordinary person. He continued walking until he was standing right next to my small body.

"I-it's finished" I tried my best not to stutter, but my body was shaking uncontrollably. The last thing I wanted was to make the man upset.

His gaze met with the cooled down cooking pot, sitting alone on top of the stove. Without even a small warning, the strange man grabbed the spoon I used to stir, scooped up some of the substance, and stuck it inside his mouth. His only reaction was a pleased grin.

"That was delicious!"

"T-thank you" I'm very used to cooking, I did it very often, even when I was little I always took an interest in food.

~~(time skip)~~

Once the meal was all finished off, Sangwoo asked me to clean up the dishes, so I followed his orders and did what I was told, along with the help of Bum. I tried to make conversation with him instead of just sitting in silence but I didn't know what to talk about in a situation like this. But every once in awhile I caught him quickly glancing at me, like he was expecting me to do something. It was pretty awkward.

When we both finished, Sangwoo violently tossed both of us back into the basement, making me harshly hit my head on the cold hard floor. Everything around me began to spin, it was hard for me to think with my head pounding in pain. I roughly placed my hand on my head, wishing for the strong pain to disappear.

"A-are you alright?" I could hear Bums soft voice in the distance, as I struggled to stop thinking about my painful headache.

"Yea, I think I'll be fine" the last thing I wanted was to worry him, he's probably been through enough shit.

My vision finally became clear again while my head began to feel a little better. "What about you? Are you alright?" I focused my vision on Bum, who was sitting in an odd position because of his legs, while his eyes met with mine.

"Don't worry about me" he still had that shy quiet tone from when I first met him. He began to crawl towards me, closer and closer, till he sat up right in front of me. He was pretty close to me, maybe too close, I could feel my cheeks burn up a bit.

My arms gently wrapped themselves around Bum, giving him a tight hug. His body was cold. I felt blessed to have someone to comfort me in a situation like this. It felt so good to hold onto his body. I was afraid for Bums life and my own.

My body began to shake like crazy, as I dug my head into Bums solder. I've been such a crybaby, my warm tears poured down his rough skin.

"I'm scared..." were the only words I could choke out.

(A/n) oh god this chapter is so cringey, I'm sorry lol.

I'll make sure the next chapter is better.