Chill Chapter

Clementine's POV

Peep the character portrayed as Tyrone in the M/M he actually gave me permission. 🤧😢😭

Since Ayana is still by my mother's house we decided to invite our friends over to chill. We are currently in the house sitting on our men's lap and watching Love And Hip Hop reruns.

"Damn Tyrone, what happened to your arms man?" Donny asks, referring to the scratches that are located on his body. Tyrone looked at Lailah and wink. She giggles while shrugging her shoulders. He gripped on her waist.

"I don't know, man I was running and cut my arm on something." He says. Donny laughs while shaking his head.

"Yeah, just be careful dude." He says while squeezing my thigh.  Nigel was so caught up in making out with Stacey that he didn't even hear the conversation that was going on at the moment. I put my hand on my hip, and cleared my throat. Nigel and Stacey stopped and looked at everybody.

"My Bad y'all, we were just talking about something." He says. Stacey laughs while rubbing her lip stick off his lips. They have been kissing since they came here, maybe Nigel has changed a little bit. I smiled and waved it off.

"It's okay, long as y'all happy." I say in a sincere tone. They smile while bringing their attention to Lailah's big natural Afro .

"Yo, What is the point of you and Stacey wearing weave if you have a lot of hair already?" Nigel asks. Lailah and Stacey stare at each other then stare at Nigel.

"Would you like to explain it, or me?" Lailah asks. She shrugs her shoulder.

"Imma let you explain this one." She says.

"First Off we sell hair, secondly I don't always feel like doing my natural, third boy this is a protective style. Lastly, we wear weave to support our brands. Hell we even wear each other's hair." She says, while sipping her daiquiri. Stacey nods her head.

"As a matter of fact we just bought hair from each other yesterday." She says. Lailah nods her head.

"Yeah, I'm with them on that. We all have a lot of hair, it's just that the oils, flat irons, and shit is too much damage. Especially, with the field I'm in. I am NOT about to have heat damage, due to have curly hair, and plus I don't want none of my privileged white co-workers to EVER feel like they can touch my hair. Hell anyone for that matter." I say. All the ladies in the room clap their hands.

"Yass sis, preach." They say.

"Besides, that's like us asking you guys what's the point of buying 2K18 if you already have 2K17?" Kacey says. Adonis,Khyren, and Nigel looked at her as if she lost her mind.

"Girl, the only man that is still playing 2k17 is Mr.Jolly Giant over there." Nigel says, poking fun at Tyrone's pet name Lailah gave him.

"Nigga, I don't want to buy that poo ass shit. I enjoy playing my FIFA 2k18 game." He says calmly. Khyren and Nigel started laughing.

"Boy, you bought a soccer game instead of an American football game?" Khyren asks, while shaking his head.

"Yeah , it's fun." He says. Donny nods his head.

"Shit chea, the game is awesome. Y'all sleep." He says. At that moment we all decided to get up.

"If y'all want to have boy talk go outside." We say at the same time. I know they bored as fuck with us .

"You sure?" Donny asks.

"Yeah, because I don't want to leave my mushy munchkin alone." Tyrone says while kissing all over her face. Lailah giggles. Everyone laughs including Tyrone.