Heat

WARNING: Mature Themes Ahead ⚠

                        《Lemon》

       All Galra have a time where they get in heat, whether it's a female or male. It lasts for about a day which isn't all that bad unless you are a human... with a half Galran boyfriend...

        To be completely honest I was unaware of this when it all happened, Keith had been locked away in his room and I, being the most caring person in the entire universe, grew worried when he wouldn't let me in. It's understandable that he sometimes goes inside his room to cool off or to just shut himself out from the others because that's just how he is, but today, today was just out of the ordinary.

       I walked past his room for the umpth time when I was making my way to the kitchen where the team gathered, I stopped and stared at the door. It was quiet... too quiet. He had been locked in since this morning, I asked Allura, she had a look on her face that told me that she knew something that I didn't, but she shook it off and said "let Keith be, maybe he just wants to be alone." Which was not the case at all, I knew something was up and I just had to settle it.

       I stood before the door and raised my hand to knock on it, I hesitated slightly but proceeded anyways.

Knock Knock Knock

    "Keith? It's me... _________... I just wanted to check in to see if everything's okay...."

         I was hoping for an answer or a sign that all was good, I stood there for a solid three minutes and there was no noise, not even a word from him. I was not one to give up, so I tried and tried but there was still no answer.

      "Keith, please just let me know that you're okay. You're really getting me worried-"

        The door slid open and his room was pitch black, a feeling of relief tinged with fear washed over me. I took a step forward and then another until I was in his room. The door slid shut behind me, making me jump slightly. I felt the hairs on the back of my neck stand up as I saw a glowing pair of yellow eyes watching me intently. I gulped quietly as I clenched and unclenched my sweaty palms.

   "K-Keith? Is th-that you?" My voice was soft, barely above a whisper, the glowing eyes narrowed and the creature stood up. It was indeed Galran by the purple skin, the large fluffy ears that poked out from the top of its head, and the fangs that exposed from the corners of its mouth.

"__-______..." Keith spoke up, he was in Galran form! I was astonished more than afraid now, I never knew he had the ability to change form. "Keith, how did you-?" I took a step forward but he backed away until his back met the wall, making me pause and stare at him, concern lacing my features. "Don't come any closer.... p-please..." He seemed really tense, I raised a brow, he started to wince slightly a breathy moan left his lips making me blush. "A-Ah, I-It's hurting..." He gasped out and I began to walk towards him, this time he didn't tell me to stop, instead he grabbed me by my wrist and pinned me to the wall, his eyes clouded with lust.

       A feeling of arousal began to settle in my stomach as a fire sparked in between my thighs, he slowly grinded on me and he rested his head on the crook of my neck, letting out moans of relief. "Y-Your scent... I-It's driving me crazy." He whispered before he let his tongue run along the warm skin of my neck, my breath hitching. Keith's hands roamed over my curves, he peeled my shirt off and nearly tore off my bra, he was already impatient, one of the traits this form gave him.

       Keith wasn't going easy, he bit and sucked on my skin until it was nearly as purple as his. His claws dragged over the hem of my leggings until he jerked them down, I gripped onto his shoulders as his rough kisses traveled up my jawline and onto my mouth. He pushed his tongue in letting it glide and wrap around mine. His teeth would graze over my bottom lip every time I moaned from the friction he caused by grinding harshly on me, I started to get more sensitive to his touch to the point where I was like putty in his hands.

         His hardened member brushed against my clothed folds, my panties were soaked from all his teasing. He let out low groans, his face was strained from his lower regions not getting any attention. I took a bold step and ran my hands down his chest, abdomen, and then to the zipper of his pants where there was a rather large tent. His breath was ragged while I began to discard them, leaving him in his boxers. I grabbed the waistband of his undergarments and pulled them down, letting his erection free of its containment. The Galran let out a satisfied sigh, I took his throbbing length in my hand and began to pump it. Precum oozed out from the tip, making a nice lubricant so my hand slid up and down his manhood easier.

        A growl surpressed from Keith's chest and out his mouth, he seemed to be more vulnerable now that I jacked him off. His length seemed to be more thick and long, probably one of the effects this form had on him. I fastened my pace, he was going over the edge as his climax was coming close until I slowed my pace, making him growl once more. Keith grabbed my shoulder and forced me to stand up, he backed me up until my knees hit something that made me fall back, I fell on his bed. He took off his shirt, his pale violet skin was illuminated by the dull lighting, he threw the shirt to the side and grabbed my legs, forcing them open. I stared in anticipation wondering what he was going to try next, he pushed the annoying piece of fabric away from my opening. He let his fingers rub up and down, moving my folds, poking and prodding at my drenched entrance.

        A mewl escaped past my lips, it wasn't fair that he was good at pushing you over the edge. His Galra ears twitched in interest as he watched my vulnerable form, he ceased his movements and lowered his head to my heat, he blew on it lightly making me arch my back and let out a loud moan. He let his tongue glide over the hot, wet skin, each flick of his tongue sent a ring of pleasure up my spine. I gripped the bed sheets as his slow pace escalated he came onto me like a starved animal. He pulled away, licking the tangy juices on his lips. He pryed off my panties and readied himself, his tip rubbing on my folds. Keith pushed himself in, he grunted into my shoulder as I let out pleasured moans.

          His length stretched me out, causing a burning sensation wash over my lower regions, he went deeper and deeper until he was all the way in. At this point, Galra Keith was gasping and gripping onto my hips, my hands rested on his bare back, he slid himself out before sliding back in. Each movement making me plead for more, my nails dragging over his skin leaving marks that would soon scar him. His thrusts were harsh and they penetrated deep within me, each time better than the last.

          He sunk his teeth into my shoulder, drawing blood. He lapped it up all while thrusting, our bare skin rubbed against eachother, our breaths and moans in sync. My legs wrapped themselves around his slim waist, I begged for him to go faster and harder, he obliged. Keith's thrusts became sloppier with ever pace he picked up. I finally reached my climax but he wasn't done yet, he continued thrusting, trying to reach his peak. I felt numb from the orgasm but it eventually drained away, my mind was fuzzy and my throat felt raw from all the loud moaning. After a few more thrusts, he pulled out and released his seed onto my abdomen and chest. A blush dusted his cheeks as he ended his high, he opened his eyes and they regained their normal appearance, his skin started to regain it's normal complexion.

         His eyes widened and he bent over to pick up his shirt off the floor, using it to wipe off the white thick substance on my skin. I let out a soft giggle at his apologies, I sat up and kissed his flushed cheek and dismissed his apologies with a simple "I love you, dork..."

       He let a small smile grace his lips as he kissed your cheek in return.

         "I love you more, beautiful..."