Prologue

Shravan Malhotra was having the best time of his life. He had returned to his homeland and was basking in the newly formed friendship withSuman Tiwari. His dormant love for her was back with a bang and a proposal was in order. 

Suman pulled off one on him again and she chose his half-brother, his nemesis, the one who snatched all that was his, to marry. Why would Suman put him through hell over and over again was beyond him. Among the many things he didn't know, one thing stood out. His need and his stubbornness to win her no matter how. 

Three part story of her refusal and his insistence! 

You are, 

Have always been, 

And will always be, 

Mine!

P. S. The story is written in English, but it does consist a mix of Urdu and Hindi transliterations too.

Initially posted on indiaforums.com, link for which can be found by clicking on "External Link"

Its a spin-off from around the PreeKar wedding. I really look forward to your comments and feedback.

Follow me to get notifications whenever I update.

Cheers!

Zoya.

I claim copyright to all of my works. All rights reserved. These writings or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without my written permission. Plagiarism is a punishable offence.