♤39

Once the classes ended, I rushed home for a much needed shower. Informing mum that I wouldn't be home for dinner, I took a taxi straight to Jungkook's little apartment.

I exhaled at once before delivering gentle knocks at his door, my legging clad legs slightly cold due to the AC. Tapping my foot against the carpet below, I held onto the strap of the bag that hung heavily from one of my shoulders as I knocked again and this time the knob turned to reveal a messy haired Jungkook, with an ice cream candy, sticking out of his mouth.

"You came!" He cheered.

Of course,I would. I wasn't strong enough to deny a needy Jungkook, especially on his heat.

It was when I leaned in to peck his cheek that I noticed how his hand traveled immediately to my waist, pulling me into the house until our bodies were touching one another.

Dropping the bag on the couch, I plopped down beside it.

"Are we waiting?" I asked, referring to his heat to set in anytime now.

"For what?" He smirked knowingly, sitting down on the other couch that faced mine.

I narrowed my eyes at the boy, bringing my hands together. He wanted to hear it from me. "Jungkook..".

"I already feel hot" he fanned himself with his hand as the other licked against the ice cream stick sticking out of his mouth, before he pulled it out and tossed it into the dustbin at the back, "I'm trynna cool myself off" he grinned.

"Try not to get too rough" I informed, while he was still sane enough to listen and talk.

"Ah" he smiled, raising a brow, "my baby girl is ready for me already?".

"I'd rather go sleep" I shook my head making him chuckle at my attempt at ignorance.

"Would you?" He stood up, his hands going straight into the pockets of his sweat pants as he took slow steps towards me.

I gulped, pressing my thighs against each other as he leaned down until our noses were an inch apart. His eyes were fixed onto mine and I swallowed repeatedly. His hot breath blowing straight over my face did a good job at providing warmth than the sweater I was wearing.

"What's in your bag?" He laughed, and I had to smack his chest.

"Yah! Why are you like this?" I looked away. He had to ruin the moment, didn't he?

"You were blushing so hard oh my God!" He laughed, "look at my mate all wet for me" he smirked, clearly forgetting that he'd asked me about what was in my bag. I tried not to bring it up either as I quietly pressed the bag into the cushion below. Shaking my head, I remained silent.

"Have you had dinner yet?" He questioned again.

"Nops"

"Seriously?" He sighed, "you need to eat honey. We will be doing the do all night long. You need stamina".

Warning: Mature content (smut)

That, is how I ended up in bed, sweaty, naked and gasping with Jungkook hovering over me.

It had finally set and the boy was well into his heat.

"I can't-" he breathed out and I couldn't help the impulses blasting inside my brain, "-hold back"

"You don't have to" I mumbled which brought a smirk on his face.

Gone was the innocent little Jungkook, with his black hair sticking out in all the directions, falling over his forehead adorably as his doe eyes stared into mine while his lips were pushed out into a pout. The man above me now, was completely different..something else, entirely.

His hair was pushed back, revealing his forehead, glistening with just the right amount of moisture. His lips were curved to form a menacing smirk and eyes heavy and dark, brimming with lust and want.

His arms were strong on either side of my head as they pushed into the cot below, his muscles flexing with every small move. His bare chest was inches above my own and I couldn't help the moan that slipped out of my mouth when he lowered his hips to grind against my own.

"Jungkook-" I exhaled.

His eyes were a darker shade of brown, and compared to the first time he went into his heat, he seemed to be much more in control now. Still, the moment was full of desire, pure strength and unadulterated power over me.

When his lips lowered to brush against mine for the n'th time, I reached up and sucked on his lower lip, earning a groan from the said man.

"Eager, are we?"

At this point, with all the heat rushing through my body, I wasn't sure if he was the one in heat or I.

"Please" I begged when he pulled away to stare into my eyes and do nothing else. Hell, he wouldn't even touch me.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Let me go home! You're not doing shit! Why did you call me in the first place if you just wanted to fool aro-mmf " and his lips crashed into mine, devouring me like a wild animal on a hunt.

His hands moved down my body before gripping onto my hips and lifting them up to brush against his.

I moaned into the kiss as he nibbled on my lip, drawing out blood and soothing it with his tongue, only to bite at the same spot again until I pushed at his chest to let me breathe.

"Ah.." I frowned, fingers coming up to feel my own swollen red pair of lips.

Jungkook only licked his lips, pressing them back against me, but this time, he trailed a path down my jaw until he reached my neck.

He delivered open mouthed kisses and I could feel his hot saliva coat my skin as he licked and sucked repeatedly, wanting to leave a mark.

While his mouth did its job, his hand wouldn't remain still. One of them supported his body while the other stroked the insides of my thigh, not quite touching where I wanted him to touch me.

It was only when his fingers came up to draw a line between my folds that my body arched against his, eliciting a gasp.

"So sensitive" he mused, sucking harder against my neck and shoulder.

One of his fingers brushed up and down my wet heat, collecting the juices that oozed out, before being popped into Kook's mouth, "I love how you taste".

"Jungkook.." I whined, but he didn't bother. His finger returned to my core, this time not only moving between my folds but also dipping in, only an inch before it came back up to return into the boys mouth.

"Kookie.." I cried again and he repeated the same. Over and over. This time, took an extra step as to let his nail graze against my clit on its way back, making me raise my hips up in pain and pleasure, desperately wanting him to do something.

I was breathless already and at this rate, i knew i wouldn't be able to last.

"Stop"

And he withdrew completely.

"Is someone frustrated?" He asked, building the tension further up.

"Very" I exhaled.

"What do you want me to do baby? I'm at your command" he smirked.

"Touch me more..eat me out! Fuck me until I can't walk, please" I begged.

"I wish I could record all of this" he chuckled, "my baby Chae is being so dirty".

"Jungkook!" I snapped.

He only laughed. As much as his control over himself impressed me, I was becoming more and more impatient by every second.

He peppered kisses down my stomach until he reached my core, with his hands rubbing the insides of my thighs.
I was embarrassed at how wet I was and the night had just only begun. There was a satisfied smile on Jungkook's face as he watched me squirm when his hot breath hit my folds. He glanced up, his dark eyes hungry and gleaming. He was losing control. The scent was driving him crazy and with him being that close to where I wanted him, I knew it was going to be a rough night when he raised a brow asking, "may I?".

---