Chapter 1

Raksha 

Finally, I am leaving for London. 2 years of freedom for now, but I have an intention of extending it. I don't plan to return to this place. I finally have a chance to live my life. I thought about how it all came by and a scoff left my throat. My best friend made a way for me but not as my friend. She came as Princess Ananya Ranvijay Rathore. The would be Queen of Jaigarh . Since she married Bhai, she has changed. I am sure he would have manipulated her against me like he did with others. But now I don't care, I will out of this place in few days. I am going to miss Mom and Veer to some extent . But its the price I have to pay.

''He is your brother Raksha, if you can't be good try to be polite with him. You don't have any idea the pain you entice upon him with your words '' That's what Ananya had said the other day , before the Polo match. She requested me to be cordial till I leave. I agreed as I felt it was fine to keep an act for few days. Anyways all will be out of my hair in a couple of days.

I have big plans for my freedom. I am going to do everything I never got a chance to do. Smiling I walked to the window of my room. Will I miss all this ? a sudden question crept my mind. I don't think so. Who would miss the prison. Veer had informed that I would be staying at his mansion in London. They are sending a fleet of guards with me.  I agreed because for now I don't want any trouble with my plans. But later I will handle them in my own way.

''Hukum, your granny is asking for  you'' The message made my fingers curled into a fist. She is responsible for my bitterness and misery. I feel like breaking all her rules and violate all her messages . But if I do that, she will lock me in this Palace for eternity. She holds the power like no other. Brijesh Bhai was right, if Granny wanted she could wipe off the existence of anyone . Like she did with Pawan. I loved him. I pleaded Veer to let him go, but he didn't. I am sure they must have murdered him cold blooded and then planted fake evidence to prove him a criminal. I can never forget or forgive any of them for his death. I wanted to punish them , but for that I have to leave this place . For now, I will keep the act of good obedient daughter. Once, I am out of their reach. I can do what I want to.

Walking into the hall, I found my complete family seated sharing a good time with a guests. Who was he and Why was I need here to see him ? Walking closer I took a place next to my mom. ''Finally, Raksha Adi has come to meet you. He too is leaving for London on the same flight as yours ''. I just gave an artificial smile. But in my heart , I was burning in anger. Same flight meant his own charted Plane. This guy should have been a dog than being a Royal. he never gets a clue that I am not interested him. I have refused him so many times , yet he keeps coming back. I sat there smiling and nodding in between words like a good Princess. Whenever my eyes would turn to him, I found him staring at me. Goose bumps rose all over my skin. I don't know why , but his eyes , his presence makes me uncomfortable. I wish he would have never proposed and we could stay as friends. He was the only one among the Royals I respected and liked. But his feelings changed everything. We can never go back to being friends again. After a while I excused myself leaving the room. Once out , I let out a breath which I had been holding since I caught Adi staring at me. Good riddance  

Aditya

I love her ! Just her. I had met her as a kid and since then I felt a strange bond with her. I never wanted to force her into the relationship , but couldn't help myself from loving her. Raksha is the most naive soul I have ever met. For her things are either black or white. She doesn't understand grey. She feels her family to be her biggest enemy, but she doesn't know its Brijesh . Her so called brother. Rathors know of my liking for Raksha, but they didn't wanted to force. Yet, they are trying to make things better between us. Ananya had updated me on Raksha's London plans. What shocked me was a sudden call from her. She asked me if I would be fine taking Raksha along. My heart had paced up. I would have her with me . I can watch her uninterrupted. there was no way I could refuse and I agreed making Ananya laugh. She invited me to Rathore Palace for a dinner.

***

When Raksha walked in, I couldn't help but place a hand over my heart. Dressed in a mauve attire she looked beautiful. Well if you ask me, she looks beautiful 24/7. Delicate like a twig, flawless like a marble. Will she ever respond to my feelings, its difficult to answer that. 

She kept smiling and nodding at the discussions and my eyes kept wandering towards her. Our eyes met and I  felt her gasp. She pulled her legs in and clutched her dress, rubbing her arm. I smiled, I do affect her. I do have a chance and I will do all to make her fall for me. My trance was broken when she excused herself and left the hall, practically running out of the room. My eyes followed her and stayed on the exit. Someone cleared their throat making me turn; ''lets take a walk'' Ranvijay said and left the room. i followed him to the garden area. Other than us there were two females, they were nodding to Ranvijay's words. ''Adi they are Raksha's guards .  Madhu and jaya. '' My eyes scanned them, I knew they come from a tribe of nomads having mastery on knives. For years Rathores have been kind to the most of the nomads, when other despised and treated them like untouchables. Hence they own the loyalty of one of the most dangerous tribes. He nodded and the girls left, his eyes turned to me; ''I don't trust Brijesh nor raksha with her promise. She is quite close to him and will contact him after leaving Jaigarh. '' Taking a step closer, he took my hand between his; ''I know you love her and I trust you. Promise me, you will keep her safe. She is naive stubborn and short tempered , but she is an angel . Our lost angle. Help us to bring her back'' I stood speechless, I had known this guy as the most ruthless Royal , but the one standing infront of me is a loving brother, who seemed to be pained by his little sister's annoyance. I gripped his hands in a tight grip; ''Till I am alive, nothing will touch her . That's a promise'' Ranvijay pulled out a pair of keys; ''keys to my London Mansion, in case of emergency'' I took the keys and smile, they seemed to be the my keys to her heart. How dreamy of me. But as Ananya said, I have 2 yrs . No 730 days, 17520 hrs and many minutes and seconds. COme what may I am going to win my love. We were called for dinner and Ranvijay left asking me to join. Taking a minute I turned to lock my eyes with Raksha. She seemed to be surprised finding me there. I smiled and she returned it , walking pass me quickly . her odour filled in my nostrils making my heart skip a beat. I felt a tug and found her dress stuck in my watch. She tried removing it with a flushed face but failed. Lifting my palm , I gestured her to stop. Holding the corner I gently removed it. She looked at me once before running away and I kissed my watch. It will remain on my wrist for the rest of my life.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This will be slow updates till I finish others. Hope you like it. Do drop in your views and comments .