Fifty Three

"Can you just put them on!" I say while holding the black glasses case in my hand.

"They looks so ugly." He complains through brushing his teeth. I look at him through the reflection of the sink mirror while he leans down and spits.

"You already went this far into getting your eyes checked and ordering them, now just put the damn things on. They really don't look that bad!" I persuade.

"I'm fine thanks." He answers while taking the mouthwash bottle and taking a swig from it.

"Harry you're being a child about this." I shake my head while walking over to him. I snake my body under his arm and press the glasses case to his chest. He leans down and spits the mouthwash into the sink before standing up straight.

"I'll put them on but I doubt I'll wear them ever." He gives in and turns to grab my hips, smoothly lifting me onto the countertop and standing between my legs. I snicker lightly and open the glasses case to reveal the slick black rimmed glasses.

He rests his hands on my outer thighs, watching me take out the frames and unfolding them.

"I think you're going to look fine." I smile while opening the glasses.

"We'll see about that." He says in disbelief.

I shake my head at his negativity and slowly bring the glasses to his face, sliding them on him so they sit nicely on the bridge of his nose.

He looks good, if not great. I don't know why he was worried so much, glasses suit him so well.

"Oh my god you were worried for nothing." I say in amusement from his appearance.

He looks at the mirror behind me then back to my face with a smirk. "I don't really like them but if-" he stops mid sentence and widens his eyes at me. I look at him in confusion as he stares at what seems to be my nose and cheeks.

"You have freckles?" He furrows his brows together while grabbing my cheeks and moving me closer to his vision.

"Very faint ones yeah, you could only see if you're standing really close to me." I mumble while he examines my face.

"I've never noticed, and I stand really close to you all the time." He says in concentration, holding my head firmly with his big hands.

"Because you're blind Harry. Can't you see so much better now?" I ask while he still moves his eyes around every aspect of my face.

"I was never blind, everything was just a little hazy." He chuckles while letting go of my cheeks.

"Mhmm." I roll my eyes slightly while pushing his hair back out of his face.

"Well I think you look very handsome in glasses." I compliment while rerunning my fingers through his locks, resting my forearms on his shoulders.

His dimples surface his skin by his smile and he leans down, softly pressing his lips to mine. His hands grip the counter top on either side of my body while he softly pecks my lips. A small breeze of mint tampers from his breath as he pulls away with rosy cheeks.

"I can see things clearly which is nice..." He agrees.

"Just try wearing them for the next little bit, you'll get used to them quicker then you think. Then if you still don't like them you can just wear the contacts." I try to convince.