32. A Chance

Happy dewali! This chapter is dedicated to all lovely souls who celebrate the festival of lights. Be safe and play Safe. Wish you all a very happy dewali again.

_______________

Chapter 32

Siya's pov:

                  It's been six months since my marriage, I treat Arjun with no respect. He used to cook for me, clean for me, he completely takes care of me. I stopped the servents making all the works and burden fall on Arjun's shoulder.

            I didn't let him sleep with me not even once, he used to take the couch in our bedroom. It was difficult for his well built frame to fit in that small  not so cozy furniture but I didn't left Arjun with any choices.

               He didn't bother about all these torture instead he loves doing things for me. And that's killing me. I'm not happy not at all happy. I'm a human being, how can I be happy making someone suffer but I want to punish him. Punish him for everything I have gone through.

                My blood is boiling with guilt and hurt whenever I see him worried or struggle to handle things. One day he spilled hot water all over his hand and that burned his skin badly. I so badly wanted to help him but controlled myself from helping.

        God! I want this to end.

Please! I can't do this anymore.

          I felt a kick on my tummy and realized my baby too feel the same. Maybe it didn't wanted me to hurt it's father.

            I was standing in the balcony gazing the beautiful flowers in the garden just when I heard a yell.

        "Why the hell are you doing all this Siya?" Its my dad.

        "What am I doing daddy?" I asked casually.

        "Stop with this stubbornness and live your life. Do you have any idea on how you are spoiling your heavenly life?" He asked me in an unbelievable tone.

          "Heavenly life my foot... Marrying the one who raped me and living with him heavenly for you. This is ridiculous daddy!" I told him gritting my teeth.

            "You cannot punish him, his whole life for that Siya. He is a very powerful and prestigious man in the country and you are using him like a bloody puppet and mainly as your slave. Stop treating him like Shit. " he yelled at me. Dad never spoke to me like this in my life, today he is shouting at me for that man.

           "OK... I get it now...since you are a man you are supporting him too. How can you take his side? Am I really your daughter or you picked me up from garbage? why are you taking his side every time? I wish my mom is alive... She would have never done like this and took my side unlike yo-" he didn't let me complete and raised his hands in process yelling "Siyaaaa...." I was waiting for a blow but his hand hung in the air and he glared at me with bloodshot eyes filled with pain and rage.

      This side of my dad is very new to me.

           "What did you say? You wish your mom to be alive. That's means I don't have any importance in your life anymore am I right ." he spoke his words spilling sadness.

I stepped closer but he took few steps back " No...don't. You know,  I was 28, when your mom left us. Till today you are the reason of my existence. I wanted to die with her but its you. Your cries stopped me. I would have went with my wife, If I knew I had to listen these words from you today. " he told with unshed tears.