Chapter 5: Choose you Choose me

PREVIOUSLY:

.

Bitch. You died.

.

You tried to rip away from the bus by running. It didn't work. You were flung back to your position by the bus's side and repeated groans in frustration. Like a fuckboy that never left you alone with numerous talks on 'getting your number', the bus stayed glued to you as you did to it.

Screaming loud, you barely caught sight over what was behind you, breathing down your neck. All you knew was that it saw you. It saw you and it was grinning with sharpened teeth below its dark hood that hid its horrid expression. Almost like a cloak, you didn't catch sight of it as a sudden force knocked the wind out of you. Being flung, ripped, and torn away from the bus, you hit the ground far across the parking lot and moaned in pain.

Whatever threw you, made you feel pain for the first time since you woke.

.

All was smooth for Jimin in the shower. His body felt amazing with the soap and hot water hitting his aching muscles and skin. Getting up and destroying the laziness he struggled with earlier, Park Jimin was glad he was out of his clothing getting refreshed before bed.

About to softly graze Jimin's wet skin, you changed your mind quick and laughed loudly to yourself as you yanked your hand back and flung your hand down. Aiming to slap the man, your eyes widened so soo large when your hand didn't move right through him. Instead, it burned into his skin leaving a visible hand print.

You panicked, frozen. Your hand still on his bum.

Jimin slipped. Screaming, jumping, and trying to embarrassingly grab onto any body part that he could, he fell back.

"Sorry for sexually harassing you there," you sang out, smirking down at him, "I didn't realize you'd be able to see me, let alone feel me slap your ass."

.

"I'm sorry for what happened to you."

You waved him off. "It's fine."

His brows furrowed. "How can it be fine? You're dead. That isn't okay."

You stared at him. Blinking, you tried to stay positive like how you had the entire day so far. You didn't want to think about Jonah. You didn't want to think about your ex-girlfriend, and you didn't want to think about your Mother.

.

"They think they might've found a heartbeat," Namjoon whispered, smile sad.

BangPD nodded. Rubbing at his face, he let out everything he knew on the situation. "We've been getting a mix of weird calls saying different things. But as of right now, what I can make out is that the girl isn't officially pronounced dead yet."

"If she dies," BangPD finished, "in order to save you boys, we'll have to twist her life story. We'd have to make you all seem as the victim and not the other way around."

Jimin's lips parted in surprise, neat eyebrows slightly dancing below his hair that covered his forehead.

.

"What's wrong?" Jimin whispered over at you, seeing tears starting to fill at the corners of your eyelashes.

You whimpered when the Thing smiled from ear to ear. Thing waved.

"Please don't let go yet," you begged, "P-Pleas-" you choked on your own sniffle.

.

You listened throughout the week. You listened to what was happening to your body, to your mother, to Jonah...you listened to everything but you didn't dare go and visit your body for yourself. Instead, you'd change the subject entirely when Jimin would bring it up.