Worst Day Ever

A/N: Kind of a late upload, I know, but I've been playing with a new idea for a story. I've had it for a while now and just began write the first few pages out. However I don't know if people would want to read it so I'm not sure if I'll ever put it up.

"Skye?" I heard Chace call and foot steps coming into my room.

I swiftly wiped my tear covered eyes and hoped blotchy, red tear stains weren't covering my face, but ultimately knew they'd be there. I grimaced down at my old diary before snapping it shut and hugging it tightly to my chest. If I wasn't stuck under the damn bed I would've told him to get out immediately.

"I'm stuck under the bed," I admitted embarrassingly.

He chuckled, "How'd you do that?"

I grinded my teeth, "Could you just get me out of here?"

"Yeah, hold on," he said still slightly laughing before getting down on his stomach and reaching up to undo my hair from the bed. He took my hand, against my will may I add, and slid me out with him.

Once we were back in the light he knitted his eyebrows after looking at my face, "Are you okay?"

"No," I snapped and stood up.

He followed my action with a grimace. "What's wrong?"

"What' wrong?" I asked angry and rhetorically, "Why don't you read the last page of my old diary."

He shrugged so I opened it to the last entry and handed it over to him. At first his mouth from a straight line, then a frown, and then his eyes were the size of saucers.

"I- I made you want to kill yourself?" he gaped.

I snatched the diary back and thew it onto my bed before confirming his question with a hard nod.

He looked like he was going to cry for just a second before pulling me to him and engulfing me into a  hug. "Skye, I'm so sorry."

I pushed him off my with as much force as I had in my tiny body. It was pretty impressive that I got him off me too considering his size and strength.

"I can't believe I was that much of a jerk to you. I'm so-"

I cut him off, "Just get out Chace."

"Skye-"

"Just go," I commanded.

"I can't leave until you're okay again and we figure this out," he crossed his arms stubbornly.

"There's nothing to figure out!" I growled.