Princess of Alderan

Sabine and Moreena walk into the house where two guards guarded a door. One of the guards walk to them.
"Stop what do you want here? Who are you?" asked one of the guards.

"We're from the rebellion, well I'm we from the rebellion. We have to talk to princess Leia, or Senator Organa." said Sabine.

"This is not possible. We can't let you go to them by now." said the other guard.

But at that moment, Leia came through the door and the guards stood still.

"Do not worry my men. They are from the rebellion." said Leia.

Sabine smiled and Moreena squatted at Leia.

"Come you three, we'll discuss your situation in another room." Leia said, walking into another room.

Sabine and Moreena followed her and Leia begged the two to sit down on the chairs.

"So why have you been here? The last time we saw each other, you got my ships for the rebellion. " said Leia, smiling.

"Yes,  it's been quite a long time, but we need your help, my friends were captured by bounty hunters, but we can not free them alone." Sabine said, looking at Mira.

"I can imagine that, especially when a small child accompanies you. Who is she?" asked Leia and Mira smiled.

"Well, she's a part of our family, this is Mira Wren Bridger." Sabine said nervous.  Leia looked at Sabine in surprise and amazed.

"So the young mister Bridger is the father of her?" asked Leia and Sabine nodded.

"Then she will also be a Jedi like him." said Leia.

"Well, we teach her the Mando and the Jedi way." said Sabine and Mira giggle.

"I still can not believe that Ezra loves her ...." Moreena said quiet.

Mira looked confused at Moreena then at Leia.

"I think I have an idea how we can save your friends, but I can not help you, if the bounty hunters would see me, they would think I'm with the rebellion, but I will give you some of my people as reinforcements." said Leia.

"And what about the child?" asked Moreena, looking at Mira.

"I fight." Mira said, smiling.

"I know you want to help us starbird but it's too dangerous." Sabine said, and Leia walk to Mira and took her to her arms.

"I'll take care of her. After your missiom you can come back" said Leia and Mira smiled.

"All right, but be nice Mira." Sabine said, kissing Mira's forehead.

Mira smiled and held her arms to Sabine.

"Sabine come on." said Moreena, running out of the room.

"My people are waiting outside for you." said Leia and Sabine nodded and walk out of the house to Moreena and the guards. It was hard for Sabine to leave Mira. But there was no other choice to protect her from the bounty hunters.

Next chaper online. I hope you like it. Did you watch the first episode of Rebels? It was amazing