13%

I want to be a dog 

I want to be a dog 

I literally teared up while watching the episode bc it was so soft and my heart couldn't handle it

I actually made the gif myself bc JFKSJFJSJFJS

+

Jimin's POV

She smirks at me, "You are actually so cute."

I smile at her compliment and feel my cheeks heat up.

I am fucking blushing. 

Her droopy and drunken eyes stare right at my soul and no one has no idea how much I'm trying to not melt down right here, right now.

Her hands which were playing with my locks touch my right ear, making something switch inside me.

it's such a turn on for me when the person I like touches my ear. 

"And hot."

She caresses my cheek gently, still with that lazy, oh-so-lovable smile on her face.

And when her thumb comes to part my lips slowly, I feel like i'm hypnotized under her touch and gaze.

She breathes,

"Kiss me."

+

Before I can stop myself, the words slip out of me.

"I can make you remember."

Her beautiful, owl-like eyes look at me in surprise. And I wait, I wait for her to tell me to stop.

But she just continues to mesmerize me with those eyes.

I scoot closer to her, my knees touching hers already.

"Aren't you going to tell me to stop?" I heave heavily.

She wets her lips with her tongue slowly and I just lose my patience that moment.

I cup her cheek and murmur, "You are not stopping me."

I lean in slowly and press my lips against her incredibly soft ones - the ones which always drive me crazy especially with her habit of biting her lips and darting her tongue out to wet her lips casually.

I cannot even describe how I feel right now. Obviously, I could feel my heart beating twice or even thrice faster that i'm afraid she can hear it.

It feels amazing. Plus, her lips - oh my freaking god, i could kiss them forever. They are so soft and gentle against mine. The kiss which started out small grows bigger and becomes more intense.

Her small exhales against my lips are already driving me wild and yet, she chooses to tangle her fingers in my locks, pulling me closer.

I let my hand rest on the small of her back and lay her down as tenderly as possible just because I treasure her so fucking much. Hovering over her with her between my legs, I detach my lips from her, breaking the kiss to look at her beautiful and alluring face.