Evienapped

Bovinophobia- The fear of cows

___________________________________________________________________

When my eyes flutter back open, I know straight away that I had been sleeping for more than just a couple of hours

When my eyes flutter back open, I know straight away that I had been sleeping for more than just a couple of hours. My back is aching and my ass is sore. I also notice that the beautiful scenery of the forest was no longer surrounding me. Instead, I was in an empty warehouse, no windows, with one chair that I am already chained to, the only light allowing me to see is coming from one dim bulb above me. Cliche much?

I pull at the chains, already knowing that it would be a waste of my precious energy, they were stronger than the type that I use on a full moon. So instead, I sit still, preserving my energy while singing 500 bottles of milk on the wall.

Finally, the oaf that evienapped me walks in, no slouching with a very, well, the dude reminds me of a light-haired Loki, only he's missing a sceptre.

"Ah, you must be Evie," He says, in a thick British accent.

"ah, and you must be a person who dreams of receiving a werewolf bite. Wish upon a star, dreams do come true." I reply to my tone dripping with sarcasm.

"Mind your tongue child, I have the power to end you." He scowls, biting back at me. Stupid people, they never do learn.

"Ah, but that is where you are wrong, mate, you would not go through the trouble of kidnapping me just to end my life."I pause, taking a deep breath. "If you wanted me dead, I would already be dead now."He looks at with a look that can only be described as an annoyance.

"You are perfect for him, Niklaus, your both just as weak and pointless talkers as each other." I sigh.

"Being a dick won't make yours any longer," I say, watching as his facial expression turns to pure shock.

"Do you have any idea who you are talking to, child?" He asks, walking closer towards me.

"No," I frown, "But I'm glad I don't because then I would probably be more... tamed?"

He sighs. "I'm also going to guess that I'm apart of some sort of plan but I'm the secret insurance policy." He nods as I continue." And Klaus is probably who you're after." He smirks widely.

"It won't work," I tell him simply, he tilts his head to the side, signifying that I should continue.

"Klaus doesn't like me at the minute, so he will not try to save me."He stares at me blankly for a couple of seconds, before bursting out into a disturbing fit of laughter.

"Oh, you young, naive child. I have learned many things over the years, and the main thing is that if Klaus really loves you, he will Never stop fighting for you..."

____________________________________________________

KLAUS POV

"Portland is fantastic. Once you get over all the whiny music and healthy looking people, it is literally a breeding ground for werewolves" I say happily, walking through the busy streets, the only thing missing is Evie.

"Your father is dead," Stefan says, bluntly, causing me to stop in my tracks.

"What did you say to me?" I ask, lethally. If this is some sort of joke, then hearts will be drawn out of chests.

"Oh, my mistake. Not your actual father and not dead. Mikael. Daggered. What do you want me to do with the body?" He asks me, no expression to his voice.

"Well, first I want you to explain to me exactly what happened," I say, trying to remain calm.

" I wanna see him. I want to see his rotting body for myself " I continue, not entirely believing what I am hearing. My 'Father' is not stupid, and it takes someone strong to take him out, and the Salvatore's, well- they are weak.

" Well, he is here. Come by whenever." Stefan says, as casually as an invite to a Sunday dinner.

"If you are lying to me Stefan, your compulsion will expose you. So, answer with your life: Is what you are saying the truth?" I press, having to be positive.

"It's true. I saw it with my own eyes." He replies.

"I wanna talk to Rebekah," I say, hundreds of different thoughts running through my mind. Such as how? When? Is Evie all right? Silly wolf is still ignoring me, but I think it's cute that she thinks her silence will last. She loves me almost as much as I love her.

"That's not a problem. She is right here." The youngest Salvatore says, snapping me out of my reverie.

" Hello, Nik" My little sister's voice says through the phone.

"Rebekah, love. What's this I hear about Mikael's tragic run-in with the dagger?" I say, with no changes made to my expressions or voice.

" It's true. He's finally out of our lives for good. I miss you. I'm miserable here." Rebekah says, sighing.

"I'll be home soon,"I say, smirking as I think of the rant that Evie will share with me when I arrive back in Mystic Falls. Before you ask, I also compelled Stefan to protect her as well as Elena and made sure that Rebekah would not lay a finger on her.

"Good. I'll see you then, brother" She says, hanging up the phone. As I am about to pocket my own, a thought comes to mind and I decide that I'll torment Evie just a little bit. I ring her phone but it goes straight to answer machine, causing me to grow worried.

_______________________________________________________________

Never follow anyone else's path, unless you're in the woods and you're lost,and you see a path. Then by all means, follow that path.

-Ellen Degeneres

S.E