A Hint of Danger

‘Omo! WAS THAT NOT A DREAM?!’ 

I thought. I can’t believe what I’m seeing. So it’s true that it was not a dream. Did I really sexually harass this guard of mine?!

“What are you doing?” Seulgi asked in confusion because of my sudden action.

“Do you remember anything last night?” I asked again while holding her collar close to me.

“Not really. I remember blacking out but after that no.” Seulgi replied while scratching her head trying to remember.

“But how did you know that I carried you?” I asked confirming if Seulgi doesn’t really remember.

“The other staff said that you carried me all the way here and even refuses help even if you’re drunk. That’s why I was able to thank you today” Seulgi explained sincerely.

I blew a sigh of relief but I know in no time that she would remember and I also need to remember. There were some parts that I still don’t remember.

“I must be crazy!” I said to myself.

“Are you okay, Ms. Bae?” I was startled by my guard’s question. I was too busy trying to remember. I just shook my head and gestured her to get ready to accompany me for the event that I’m going to attend.

After a few hours

Third person’s point of view

Irene cleared her mind for a while and thought that memories from last night would come back naturally. She will attend an awarding ceremony to accept ‘The Most Promising Commercial Model Award’. She was thankful that locals appreciated her in the industry.

They approached the venue which was an auditorium with a huge glass wall as the background of the stage filled with other guests that will also receive an award and some medias.  As soon as Irene stepped out of the car, some cameraman took shots of her. She elegantly smiled in every camera she could find but the crowd went out of control and she almost went out of balance but Seulgi was there to catch her.  She smiled to Seulgi but Seulgi as usual didn’t give her any reaction.

The event went on and finally Irene was called to the stage to receive the award. Upon receiving the award, She was about to give a speech and gratitude but in the middle of her speech…

*CRACK*

*A Sound of glass being broken!!!*

*Screams*

“Look out!”

The huge glass wall behind the stage where Irene was standing broke as if something hit it hard that all the pieces of broken glass was about to hit Irene. Screams can be heard all over the auditorium.

Irene’s point of view

I saw the glass going straight to me. I froze and didn’t know what to do. I was so surprise, I thought that those broken glasses were so sharp and big that being hit be it would be fatale and can cause me to die. I covered myself with my arms and closed my eyes. I thought it was the end of me but then I heard a total silence and just hearing the sound of glasses hitting the floor slowly.
I opened my eyes and saw Seulgi standing in front me facing me.  She was able to cover us with a big and thick curtain at the right time.

For a moment, I thought I stopped breathing.  She was standing so close to me. I could feel her breath coming from her mouth and her body temperature that feels like it was rising up or was it just mine?